Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard the President of the USA say that he will deal with North Korea by bringing about fire and power the likes of which the world has never seen before.
Or something very close to that.

I can't wrap my head around it.

We have the best nuclear wars ... the best. More firey ... louder ... you can't believe it. You know what nuclear is right? It's mushroom clouds and fire ... and lots of other things. Trust me, it's going to be huge.

I have seen lots of wtf is that ? On the internet over the years
But this one has got me stumped
Have no idea what the link with mal and bill with usa politics
(No idea if statement is true or just bs from fb page)
View attachment 401998
Probably trump being ineligible under that system.

And you watch ... if Trump quells NK by dropping the bomb on them, it will be put on his list of achievements.

It would be great to find a solution that liberates their civilian population, not kills them.

Meanwhile another of the Fox News Trump supporters who called Anthony Weiner disgusting has been suspended for sexual harassment including sending dick pics.
"Family values"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More accurately, by not doing anything. But hey, Trump.

Rubbish. Obama imposed sanctions as well.

NK is complicated. China don't want US forces on its doorstep. The US won't get international support to get themselves into another war as self proclaimed international police. The US don't want the losses either. China don't want the refugees and South Korea can't afford the integration.

All countries have allowed the status quo out of necessity.

Not by starting a nuclear war obviously.

His narcissistic traits have always been the major worry for me.
His narcissistic disorder is totally off the scale and irresistible traits like the thin skin, lack of attention span , devoid of empathy , propensity to insult and engage in conflict without thinking will not end well for us all I fear.
I've been as amused as the next with the orange buffoons antics so far but I'm certainly not laughing now :huh:

His narcissistic disorder is totally off the scale and irresistible traits like the thin orange skin, lack of attention span , devoid of empathy , propensity to insult and engage in conflict without thinking will not end well for us all I fear.
I've been as amused as the next with the orange buffoons antics so far but I'm certainly not laughing now :huh:
Efa

So Devon Nunes sent 2 staff to show up at Christopher Steele's house in London with no knowledge from the intelligence committee, the special counsel or anybody else.

The guy is as dodgy as *.

His narcissistic disorder is totally off the scale and irresistible traits like the thin skin, lack of attention span , devoid of empathy , propensity to insult and engage in conflict without thinking will not end well for us all I fear.
What would you do if you were the intelligence agencies and you had someone on the inside in Nth Korea giving you accurate information about the seriousness of their threat? If you inform Trump, he undoubtedly couldn't help but reveal his level of confidence to his followers, threatening your source of intelligence and/or confidence. But as it stands, his goading is drawing Nth Korea towards testing the US anti-missile tech in Guam. A defensive set-up which would need to be perfect to both curtail the risk of Korea trying something far worse, and to curtail the desire of Trump to react forcibly on Korean soil. Tit for tat missile attacks would be horrendous. Jong-Un doesn't want to die, but it's hard to not take NK seriously when it comes to their desire to bring everyone down if the US tries to take them down.

Here's hoping that (like with the border wall) Trump understands somewhat that he just has to say things to keep his supporters happy, rather than actually doing anything... "Fire and brimstone"; now pass the collection plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back