General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it's more North - they always get up for us given their history.

But I can understand that with the cats and hawks rivalry because it was 2 gun teams and one always had the belief in the last 5 minutes. But north are crap.. it's just incredible

But I can understand that with the cats and hawks rivalry because it was 2 gun teams and one always had the belief in the last 5 minutes. But north are crap.. it's just incredible
I reckon the location helped as well ... they know the ground and the conditions so well down in Tassie, they know they're a chance to beat anyone down there. Add to that playing us, who they have some kind of mind control over, they would have really set themselves for it. Bastards.

Meanwhile, I would have much preferred to play Brisbane when we played Freo and vice versa. Brisbane have gotten better as the year has gone on, and after Freo's 5-6 game purple patch early in the year, they've just gotten worse and worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is literally the strongest reason I have for hoping we make finals - so we don't have to spend the off season enduring your questioning us
Post of the Cenozoic period.

I can just taste the roar of the crowd when the final siren goes if the dees get up next Saturday. *. This is going to be a long week.

I can just taste the roar of the crowd when the final siren goes if the dees get up next Saturday. ****. This is going to be a long week.
If that happens, it'll be a long fortnight afterwards

I reckon the location helped as well ... they know the ground and the conditions so well down in Tassie, they know they're a chance to beat anyone down there. Add to that playing us, who they have some kind of mind control over, they would have really set themselves for it. Bastards.

Meanwhile, I would have much preferred to play Brisbane when we played Freo and vice versa. Brisbane have gotten better as the year has gone on, and after Freo's 5-6 game purple patch early in the year, they've just gotten worse and worse.
Yeah. We played Sydney just as they really hit top form when we were at peak injury list too.

Yeah. We played Sydney just as they really hit top form when we were at peak injury list too.
Got a 'bouncing back from a big loss" Hawthorn before they had a bunch of injuries as well ... and who could forget the best game GWS has played for most of the season. I reckon we've earned a good run of luck next season!

Got a 'bouncing back from a big loss" Hawthorn before they had a bunch of injuries as well ... and who could forget the best game GWS has played for most of the season. I reckon we've earned a good run of luck next season!

Hawks had been belted about 4 times before that game. I don't believe in that stuff we were just crap

Hawks had been belted about 4 times before that game. I don't believe in that stuff we were just crap
The game before us they go flogged by St Kilda, but the game before that they belted West Coast by 50 points when they were 3-1 at the time.

We absolutely were poor, but it was one of Hawthorn's better performances to that point of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back