AE AE17 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

full

full

NOTE: FOUR of the TEN 'EARMARKED' DELICIOUS DUEL MATCH UPS have lived up to the anticipation of a down to the wire MNF finish.

Of those which didn't, the results were:
ARAKAAN (1-1) lost to PRAWNOGRAPHER (2-0)
BURNINGLEVIATHAN (1-1) lost to TCOL (2-0)
FUEY (1-1) lost to OSCARMAN (1-1)
GRIDIRON WARRIOR (1-1) lost to SVEN (2-0)
STATSMAN74 (2-0) defeated STRIKER475 (0-2)
WADW (1-1) lost to BGT2110 (2-0)

Of the SEVEN 'INSIDE the TNF BUFFERZONE'
Two have gone on and won : Rashmanadon (1-1) & Sven (2-0)
Two have found a way to Lose : Billiever (0-2) & Fuey (1-1)
The three others are fighting it out on MNF: PaultheOkay - Pedge7 & Swannies.

Think I've picked up my first ND win! Happy days haha
Congrats. That ND monkey is off your back. I'll make sure you get a mention on the weekly wrap.

Good news: You knocked over a J-E-T-S fan and you have another waiting on the AE tarmac.
Bad news: Sodapop has two Major AE titles under his belt and can be a slippery customer as Sven found out in the 2013 Divisional Play-Offs.

**edit extra**
MNF_wk2_zps2bdhq31b.jpg

Four ND match ups without a challenge:
Chism def Fletcher
Demonic Ascent def GG
Hide & Zeke def Licorice Allsorts
Jayzah def PaultheOkay

Last edited:

Looks like Dallas is gonna shut Swannies down but 17 is still formidable. I have doubts I could equal that over the whole season.
Grab a dart board and join me Papa Juggs! That's about the level of my science. ;)

Better put Max CR on the browns next week AmericanCrow . There coming home with the points.

I have put max points on the Browns opponent 18 straight times now....went to the good 17.

I am not messing with a winning formula. ;)

Yeah, I'm in the pooh.

Thought the Giants D would cause more problems than the Lions D. Got that wrong.

Was the reason i was confident on them to.

I thought OBJ back , last weeks debacle , at home, media pressure on them coupled with a Lions team that is never to be trusted on the road all equaled a GMen win.

Giants are just terrible at OL ( worse than i thought ) and when you have a QB like Eli who resembles a statue in the pocket it is a disaster , running game also very Poo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought OBJ back , last weeks debacle , at home, media pressure on them coupled with a Lions team that is never to be trusted on the road all equaled a GMen win.

Giants are just terrible at OL ( worse than i thought ) and when you have a QB like Eli who resembles a statue in the pocket it is a disaster , running game also very Poo.
That was the logic I used and it's, oh wait a play or 3 made! There is hope...

I went on the FACt that Detroit go to water under the Prime Time Lights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back