Recommitted Mitch Honeychurch [re-signed until 2018]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bemoreboyddog

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Has been told by us that we can't offer him anything until after trade week.

Could be just a gun VFL player that can't take the next step, could be a handy role player in the midfield.

Personally think he'd suit Bombers, West Coast and maybe Gold Coast.

Would basically come free in terms of trade value, may even be able to get him as a delisted free agent.

Obviously cheap salary too. Low risk, low to medium reward I'd estimate.

Last edited:

Pros- works hard, decent accumulator, tackles well and provides good defensive pressure, not slow.
Cons - short, horrible kick misses targets and no penetration, not really composed.
To be honest don't think he gets picked up.

Pros- works hard, decent accumulator, tackles well and provides good defensive pressure, not slow.
Cons - short, horrible kick misses targets and no penetration, not really composed.

The type of player whose ceiling is VFL but is a good citizen that works hard. He'd be decent to have on the rookie list since he trains hard and could be nifty as a 'break glass in case of emergency' depth pick.

If traded, Dogs would get a pick they wouldn't use. He tries hard but for a small forward he struggles to hit the scoreboard.
Good VFL player.

If his goal finishing skills were better then there's certainly room on an AFL team for someone with his work rate and pressure. He gets himself into plenty of goal scoring positions but unfortunately just can't finish.

Finally my old mate getting some love. Essendon were keen earlier in the year, Giants swirling around him now.

Apparently keen to move on to get more opportunities.

Horrible kick? Where do we sign.

I'm not sure the Giants think anything. No-one at our club has indicated any interest. We've said very clearly it's the draft for us this year. Last year we did address imbalance in our list with too many youngsters.
A person claiming we do with no reference to anyone that would know, means about as much as stories we were about to trade Tomlinson, ie nothing.

I'm not sure the Giants think anything. No-one at our club has indicated any interest. We've said very clearly it's the draft for us this year. Last year we did address imbalance in our list with too many youngsters.
A person claiming we do with no reference to anyone that would know, means about as much as stories we were about to trade Tomlinson, ie nothing.

Pretty sure that first sentence sums up your club in a nutshell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is straight up trash. Have no idea why any team would want him. Will be extremely happy to see him go and become the Giants problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back