Recommitted Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera [re-signed until 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

If NWM comes back it would likely be for draft pick(s), like every other recent player movement.

For Adelaide McHenry, Gollant, Hamill and Parnell are probably the ones they would be ok with trading. Sholl at a pinch.

Several of those names are close to delist material, have very little trade worth.

If NWM comes back it would likely be for draft pick(s), like every other recent player movement.

For Adelaide McHenry, Gollant, Hamill and Parnell are probably the ones they would be ok with trading. Sholl at a pinch.
For adelaide its rachele or soligo that they would go after

for port its bergman, duursma, marshall types

For adelaide its rachele or soligo that they would go after

for port its bergman, duursma, marshall types
Rachele & Soligo still have 3 years on their contracts & both happy at AFC, so you can rule a line through both of them.

Yes think this about the mark.
No way in hell NWM is worth Rachele or Soligo.
Both are contracted and are happy while NWM is out of contract and wants to leave St Kilda.
It will come down to draft picks. NWM hasn't increased his trade value any, and it would have gone backwards, hence why a late first or early second would be the go.
If not he.goes to the PSD, and if Adelaide finish below Port and St Kilda he ends up at Adelaide. No way in this day and age would any club draft a homesick Indigenous kid against his will. Won't happen.

Yeah no way we would even bother asking for Rachele. Only way is if he openly asked for a trade.

I would think Bergman from Port or a Sholl/Jones type from the Crows, with later picks swapped to balance it out.

Wonder if the saints would look at Sholl as a wing replacement..don't want to lose him but we will be flushed for wings if NWM came..Sholl and one of our 2nd rounders
It’s a good point if they want a player coming back, might not have the ceiling of NWM but could do really well in the right system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a good point if they want a player coming back, might not have the ceiling of NWM but could do really well in the right system
put it this way, I would be offering up either a combination of a couple of our 2nds from this year and next or one of our 2nds and a player like a Sholl or a McHenry (younger player thats been in and around the 1st team) - let the Saints choose out of a couple of picks or a pick and a player.

Heck, if it was me, I could be convinced to part with our F1 if a 2nd rounder came back with NWM

put it this way, I would be offering up either a combination of a couple of our 2nds from this year and next or one of our 2nds and a player like a Sholl or a McHenry (younger player thats been in and around the 1st team) - let the Saints choose out of a couple of picks or a pick and a player.

Heck, if it was me, I could be convinced to part with our F1 if a 2nd rounder came back with NWM

No chance. Two almost ones players and a 2nd rounder for a player of NWM quality. NWM is playing brilliant football and is only getting more and more confident by the week.

Was apparently announced to the group at training today. Lethlean also apparently said on radio last week that he’s not sure where the noise that he wants to go home was coming from and that he was confident it would get done.

Really really good news if true. Can really play and you’d hate to lose a first rounder then have to go back to the start and draft another one two years later.

Was apparently announced to the group at training today. Lethlean also apparently said on radio last week that he’s not sure where the noise that he wants to go home was coming from and that he was confident it would get done.

Really really good news if true. Can really play and you’d hate to lose a first rounder then have to go back to the start and draft another one two years later.
Hey Simon, i'm no rocket scientist but his agent negotiating a new deal, just like 99% of football rumours.

No way in hell NWM is worth Rachele or Soligo.
Both are contracted and are happy while NWM is out of contract and wants to leave St Kilda.
It will come down to draft picks. NWM hasn't increased his trade value any, and it would have gone backwards, hence why a late first or early second would be the go.
If not he.goes to the PSD, and if Adelaide finish below Port and St Kilda he ends up at Adelaide. No way in this day and age would any club draft a homesick Indigenous kid against his will. Won't happen.
Not worth Rachele however is is roughly equivalent to the quality of Soligo.
Will be a serious player.

Certainly a lot worth more than one of the 8 dwarf not quite midfielders like McHenry which the Camries have on their list.

Agree it will be a draft swap, wouldn’t need to be a pick roughly equivalent to his draft number, pending any further improvement between now and the end of the season.

Edit: just caught up on news he has resigned - excellent news as think he will develop in to one of the better outside players in the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back