Trading Places Post Draft Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

North looking to keep the youth influx going, but am keen on some older guys anyone is looking to deal.

Super keen to bring in a forward to help Brown, happy to trade established players like Higgins, Ziebel ect

Port are reducing costs to pay back the SANFL (and thus the Crows) for their major debts over the first 10 years of their existance, so are sacking development coaches. Thus, all younger players are on the table

SPP
Atley
Marshall
Garner
Drew
Howard
Bonner
S Gray
Amon
Farrell
Patmore

Breaking News: Rumblings at AFL House are that crosstown rivals Sydney and GWS are in negations for a deal involving a few of the franchises’ marquee players. The Swans list managements have not denied these rumours but told media this evening to “wait and see”. GWS have not been available for comment. It is likely a deal will get done sometime tomorrow, with a slim chance of it being finalised tonight. Stay tuned for more.

Port are reducing costs to pay back the SANFL (and thus the Crows) for their major debts over the first 10 years of their existance, so are sacking development coaches. Thus, all younger players are on the table

SPP
Atley
Marshall
Garner
Drew
Howard
Bonner
S Gray
Amon
Farrell
Patmore
Pick 11, 29 also on the table

We'll start now, if nobody picks up the remaining teams I'll ask a few of you to double up, whilst relaxing the same team rule if necessary. It'll run until Friday next week at midnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne Online
Looking for
outside mids
Key forwards
Picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for 24-28 year old key forwards or defenders

WILL NOT BE TRADED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES: Beams, Zorko, Ballenden, Hipwood, Andrews, McStay

Melbourne Online Looking to Deal for Outside Mids, Key Forwards & Picks

On the Table:
Angus Brayshaw
Nathan Jones
Sam Frost
Jordan Lewis
Dom Tyson
& Any Player Not In Best 22

Last edited:
Melbourne Online Looking to Deal for Outside Mids, Key Forwards & Picks

On the Table:
Andrew Brayshaw