The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Paul McCartney was phenomenal! What a show. For those of you going to the eastern states shows, you are in for a treat.

Cant believe how good he was. I thought going in that he's 75. He's gonna get a lot of help from the band and that I would forgive him for it because of his age and I just wanted to see him live one last time.

But boy was I wrong. He was unbelievable!

Watched Jingle All The Way tonight. Hadn't seen it since I was a kid. Plenty of laughs.

Rush Hour is on now too. A classic.

Two classics right there. I really loved Rush Hour. Really got into Jackie Chan with that one (and I guess my introduction to Hong Kong cinema came from there.)
Why does Jaden Smith have a record deal? It is worse than his acting.

He has a fantastic network. No denials there.

I do wonder how people feel about Will Smith these days...

So Paul McCartney was phenomenal! What a show. For those of you going to the eastern states shows, you are in for a treat.

Cant believe how good he was. I thought going in that he's 75. He's gonna get a lot of help from the band and that I would forgive him for it because of his age and I just wanted to see him live one last time.

But boy was I wrong. He was unbelievable!

Mum's seen him a bunch the last few years so I guess I knew this going in, but going to be awesome regardless. Get to go to the sound check show too.

You've done the right thing mate!
I know. Can't wait. What was your highlight?

I'm going alone but I don't even care.

Question, were the security guards Nazi's or did they let you stand?

I thought you got a Wednesday ticket?
Originally was going to get a Wednesday ticket, going tmw instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know. Can't wait. What was your highlight?

I'm going alone but I don't even care.

Question, were the security guards Nazi's or did they let you stand?

Originally was going to get a Wednesday ticket, going tmw instead.
Well I never saw much security asked people to sit down. But when the people behind me wouldnt stand up, I feel too bad standing up and ruining their view. Eventually everyone was stood up, particularly for the encore.

Highlights? So many....

With the encore he brought out three giant flags, the Aussie flag, UK flag and the Rainbow flag. Love is love. It was a nice msg.

Live and Let Die was incredible. Amazing pyrotechnics and even fireworks out of the top of the stadium into the sky.

Playing Something on a Ukulele that was actually give to Paul by George was amazing.

When he sang Here Today for John was emotional as ****.

He brought on a West Australian bag pipes band or whatever and crushed Mull of Kintyre.

He read out all the signs in the crown and picked one out which was some guy asking if he could propose to his girlfriend on stage. So he got them up and they both met and hugged Paul, then he asked her to marry him and she said yes. Pretty great.

He smashed Band on the Run, he did Helter Skelter!! Also did a Day in the Life.

Just the whole thing was ****ing fantastic.

His stories between songs and chatting to the audience were classy and funny.

Just amazing mate. Enjoy!

I watched Batman Begins yesterday and you can really tell the young blonde kid is Jack Gleeson (Joffrey). Who would’ve thought that young child was going to go on to play one of the most hated characters on Game of Thrones?
Apparently it got quite bad for him because people genuinely hated him in real life. Like people would abuse him and shit. It's ridiculous because he's an actor playing a character. But then it's a tip of the hat to his ability as an actor and the source material that he can have kind of reaction from people in real life.

Well I never saw much security asked people to sit down. But when the people behind me wouldnt stand up, I feel too bad standing up and ruining their view. Eventually everyone was stood up, particularly for the encore.

Highlights? So many....

With the encore he brought out three giant flags, the Aussie flag, UK flag and the Rainbow flag. Love is love. It was a nice msg.

Live and Let Die was incredible. Amazing pyrotechnics and even fireworks out of the top of the stadium into the sky.

Playing Something on a Ukulele that was actually give to Paul by George was amazing.

When he sang Here Today for John was emotional as ****.

He brought on a West Australian bag pipes band or whatever and crushed Mull of Kintyre.

He read out all the signs in the crown and picked one out which was some guy asking if he could propose to his girlfriend on stage. So he got them up and they both met and hugged Paul, then he asked her to marry him and she said yes. Pretty great.

He smashed Band on the Run, he did Helter Skelter!! Also did a Day in the Life.

Just the whole thing was ******* fantastic.

His stories between songs and chatting to the audience were classy and funny.

Just amazing mate. Enjoy!
Fantastic.

So pumped.

I can't go to a concert and sit. I need to be up and moving.

Can't wait to hear Jet. Love that song. Maybe I'm Amazed will be great too, Band on The Run of course too.

Day In The Life, yes! In my top three favourite Beatles songs!

Can't wait to belt out Hey Jude. Gonna be sick.

Apparently it got quite bad for him because people genuinely hated him in real life. Like people would abuse him and shit. It's ridiculous because he's an actor playing a character. But then it's a tip of the hat to his ability as an actor and the source material that he can have kind of reaction from people in real life.
I'm sure he'd rather be a slightly worse actor and not get abused in real life.

You reckon? I think there'd be some satisfaction knowing you did such a good job people instantly recognise you. The abuse part is obviously awful but it does mean he performed bloody well.
I'm pretty sure most people would rather not be abused. Hasn't he quit acting?

You reckon? I think there'd be some satisfaction knowing you did such a good job people instantly recognise you. The abuse part is obviously awful but it does mean he performed bloody well.

Lena Headey agrees. Says she’s proud when people give her strong negative feedback over Cersei.

Lena Headey agrees. Says she’s proud when people give her strong negative feedback over Cersei.
Difference between that, which sounds like it takes the form of "I hate that ****ing bitch" and what Joffreys actor copped of "I hate you you campaigner".

I'm pretty sure most people would rather not be abused. Hasn't he quit acting?
Pretty sure he has. There's a difference between a veteran & experienced actor copping abuse for a role she plays and a kid doing so.

Finally saw Justice League on Sunday night. Not too bad, about what I expected given the feed back. Disappointed with the way Superman was brought back, tho it least it will make some sense to the non-comic viewers. Momoa was kick ass. Love his version of Aquaman, hope they continue with him down that path. Gave it a 7/10 personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back