Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome collection.

Especially this cabinet, although one of these things is not like the others.

View attachment 450043
He has a few other gurneys. From https://twitter.com/PowerFromPort

DTFxpPhU8AIwM6A.jpg

DTFxpPqV4AAi5IT.jpg

DTFxpPhVAAMcZTf.jpg

Ok never heard of it called it a wings guernsey before hey

It was a drunken post at midnight. I wouldn't read too much into it.
The design was originally meant to represent wings and it was the easiest thing to type.

Besides, the important part was the exposed nutsack.

Last edited:

Whose place is this then?

I think this is the guy who bought most of my premiership mirrors and bottles of port when I commented in this thread about a year ago that I had them gathering dust in the shed and I was willing to move them on to someone who would show them the love they deserve. He sent me photos when he put them on display

I bought a nice amp with the proceeds.

IMG_7057.jpg

The free-range fist device (pictured above) irritates the s**t out of me for some reason.

Like, the faux-monogram that was projectile shat on everything in a laughable bid to impart an old-timey feel to the new brandings (despite the club being 700 years old and having oodles of natural history that we initially couldn't promote) was at least wholly forced upon us by the AFL Approved poo factory.

But the lightning bolt on the lam is self-inflicted grossery.

Granted, its standalone nature was no doubt cooked up by some cardboard cutout who went to Sunbury TAFE - "you guys what if we delete the black and white stripes and uh, the rest of the logo entirely because hey look a squirrel!" - but its more than grown legs and ran since first appearing on shelves in the heartland.

IMG_7057.jpg

*shudders*

View attachment 450414

The free-range fist device (pictured above) irritates the s**t out of me for some reason.

Like, the faux-monogram that was projectile shat on everything in a laughable bid to impart an old-timey feel to the new brandings (despite the club being 700 years old and having oodles of natural history that we initially couldn't promote) was at least wholly forced upon us by the AFL Approved poo factory.

Granted, its standalone nature was no doubt cooked up by some cardboard cutout who went to Sunbury TAFE - "you guys what if we delete the black and white stripes and uh, the rest of the logo entirely because hey look a squirrel!" - but its more than grown legs and ran since first appearing on shelves in the heartland.

View attachment 450414

*shudders*

I absolutely despise our logo. It's well in need of a re-work.

I think this is the guy who bought most of my premiership mirrors and bottles of port when I commented in this thread about a year ago that I had them gathering dust in the shed and I was willing to move them on to someone who would show them the love they deserve. He sent me photos when he put them on display

That would be meeeee

View attachment 450414

View attachment 450414

*shudders*
It is what it is lol . I reckon we have made to many changes as it is . String clubs dont change for anyone . Go back to our original guernseys of 97 i say

yer to make it that much better when you sell things is hes a top bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you need any cartons of the west end premiership cans?

View attachment 450414

View attachment 450414

*shudders*

I've never understood why we haven't upgraded it from the Windows 95 version yet.

View attachment 450414

View attachment 450414

*shudders*

You're just bitter and jealous that you never got to take a ride on the Fist Float at Footy Park back in '09.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back