Royal Rumble (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Shinsuke Nakamura, you get a WWE Championship match against AJ Styles in the WrestleMania midcard whereas Roman Reigns will be headlining and winning the WWE Universal Championship. :thumbsu: :drunk:

Just like with Sheamus when he won the Rumble

One of the all time worst rumbles in history.

The only way they can redeem this pile of shit is Braun walking out with the belt.

That was horrendously bad. What was the point of Ziggler coming it at 30 and lasting a minute.

The Exchange between Reigns and Nakamura was Quite Good I thought

I didn't, unfortunately Roman can't wrestle for shit so looked really bad against a quality in ring performer like Nakamura.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way they can redeem this pile of shit is Braun walking out with the belt.

That was horrendously bad. What was the point of Ziggler coming it at 30 and lasting a minute.

I thought it was Quite Good. Not the Best but was better then Last Year's

Actually thought it was one of the best.

Had some returns, some surpise entries and a winner that wasnt cena or roman but a newby(in the WWE world anyway).
Def the best from the last few years.

Still got the triple threat to go which will be good as well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cause Ziggler's shite?

Empty seats. They bought tickets for that match and are now going home.

Would have been better off if they had Balor/Nakamura last 2. As soon as it was down to Cena, Reigns and Nakamura you knew who was winning.

Ziggler at 30 and lasting a minute was a huge let down, it doesn't make sense. Could have had someone else at 30 do that role. Reigns in at the end of the order predictable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back