Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats @The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

My adopted fifo dog

7325abc60b7e7a56f52ec619458c5343.jpg

Great dogs with great personalities
Doesn't count.

Not a gif.

Hard to pay attention to the dog when there's some very lush looking grass there. Looks sublime.

I was more distracted by the pool in the background, sounds like a summer party on the horizon.

on said woof, once, well more than once actually, I thought I would get myself 2 dogs. I would call one Woof and the other Woof Woof. Then I could stand out my back door and call out "Woof, Woof Woof" and just be calling my dogs. Hasn't happened yet. Hmmm.

on said woof, once, well more than once actually, I thought I would get myself 2 dogs. I would call one Woof and the other Woof Woof. Then I could stand out my back door and call out "Woof, Woof Woof" and just be calling my dogs. Hasn't happened yet. Hmmm.
This curiously makes more sense than the past few pages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, just slowly strolls away, but takes it. Swamprat written all over it.

A Swamprat is something at least?

I'm still trying to work out what a Wonder is though :huh:

A Swamprat is something at least?

I'm still trying to work out what a Wonder is though :huh:
If or when you find out can you let me know, please.

At the moment I just go back to the Wonder Woman Photo for guidance and well other things.

If or when you find out can you let me know, please.

At the moment I just go back to the Wonder Woman Photo for guidance and well other things.

Yeah Wonder Woman makes sense.

Definitely could use her guidance on quite a few matters.

My dog was a brilliant mathematician. I asked him, "What's 3 minus 3?", and he said nothing.

Which reminded me of the gag about the Irishman laying awake in bed one night, with his neighbours dog barking and barking and barking. With a huff he got up, went downstairs, out the back, jumped the fence and then threw the yappy dog over the fence into his own yard. With the dog still barking, he climbed back into bed and was asked by his wife "now why have you got his dog in our yard?" "Lets see how the bloke next door likes his neighbours dog barking all night" ........ or something like that

Sad news: D2D's ban is over. As the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end......

What a damn shame that is.

I keep referring to that tv ad....from little things, big things grow.

Applying that to D2D could work one of two ways

1) he finally learns after this ban
2) he doesn’t learn and he gets banned more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back