2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice work Islanddoggy

Clay sporting the "out on bail" look. Bevo walking off with fists clenched in rage an interesting one. Context?

Easton Wood not getting the hang of playing forward?
Tom Boyd drops another easy mark?
Lin Jong handballs again to a team mate with two players on him?
Those fists of fury don't bode well for someone.

Easton Wood not getting the hang of playing forward?
Tom Boyd drops another easy mark?
Lin Jong handballs again to a team mate with two players on him?
Those fists of fury don't bode well for someone.
Asked the coffee truck parked nearby for a macchiato and they made him a flat white. I know that gets me going...

Has anyone seen how Fletch is going in the pre-season? In Photos he looks bigger. He did very well against the GWS forwards the last few times.

With Adams out and Morris out we either bring Trengrove and perhaps Wood Back with Cordy at FB (size issue unfortunately- doesn’t stop Morris but he and Adams make up for Height with size. Trengrove would work but still have a potential height/ size issue with Cordy - who is better as a Morris replacement.

I just done think we can take Morris and Wood and Adams out of the back line and have the strength and experience to hold it together. And no Moyd and no Bob. Fletch was very disappointing last year but he has some experience and has shown he can play on big games (of course with direction that won’t be there)

The only other size is Collins but against GWS he may not be the right option - too slow for Cameron and maybe not tall or strong enough for Patton.

Of course we play zone so the following is kind of irrelevant - but the issue is that we can get easily isolated if we don’t have the right players.

So we could go Trengrove and Fletch for Patton and Lobb. With Cordy I’m Cameron and Naughton or Young for Himmelberg ? Wood for d#ckface

Has anyone seen how Fletch is going in the pre-season? In Photos he looks bigger. He did very well against the GWS forwards the last few times.

With Adams out and Morris out we either bring Trengrove and perhaps Wood Back with Cordy at FB (size issue unfortunately- doesn’t stop Morris but he and Adams make up for Height with size. Trengrove would work but still have a potential height/ size issue with Cordy - who is better as a Morris replacement.

I just done think we can take Morris and Wood and Adams out of the back line and have the strength and experience to hold it together. And no Moyd and no Bob. Fletch was very disappointing last year but he has some experience and has shown he can play on big games (of course with direction that won’t be there)

The only other size is Collins but against GWS he may not be the right option - too slow for Cameron and maybe not tall or strong enough for Patton.

Of course we play zone so the following is kind of irrelevant - but the issue is that we can get easily isolated if we don’t have the right players.

So we could go Trengrove and Fletch for Patton and Lobb. With Cordy I’m Cameron and Naughton or Young for Himmelberg ? Wood for d#ckface
I posted here that Roberts has added a couple of kg since last year. Same height.

God damn I cant wait for English to break into our best 22.

tbh i want players playing afl football rather stalling for prolong periods in the vfl...
we've seen what happens to players who spend too much time in the 2nds.

go through the list and also look at rocket eade's team. young players who were good played afl football straight away and stayed there. those who played a lot of vfl footy were the flops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back