How do you watch AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok so I'm not a fan of free to air broadcasting as they dont show every match. I know foxtel broadcast every game but I feel its too much of a price just for AFL. Cost would be like $200 setup and $25-$50 a month. Im a Eagles supporter living in Melbourne so need to see my team every week. Knowing they wont broadcast us much on free to air being an interstate team and I hate delayed games. Does anyone here recommended the AFL live app or something else.
Can you cromecast afl through the app so I can watch on the big screen at home.

How do you watch your footy. Need to work this out before tomorrows match. I want to watch every game as I like watching all footy matches not just my own.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Foxtel Now. 39 a month with no box or set up fee and you cancel it at the end of the season

Which as a West Coast fan will have him done before Sept....saving about $39

Ok so I'm not a fan of free to air broadcasting as they dont show every match. I know foxtel broadcast every game but I feel its too much of a price just for AFL. Cost would be like $200 setup and $25-$50 a month. Im a Eagles supporter living in Melbourne so need to see my team every week. Knowing they wont broadcast us much on free to air being an interstate team and I hate delayed games. Does anyone here recommended the AFL live app or something else.
Can you cromecast afl through the app so I can watch on the big screen at home.

How do you watch your footy. Need to work this out before tomorrows match. I want to watch every game as I like watching all footy matches not just my own.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Foxtel currently offering their basic + Sports + HD pack on IQ3 for $39/mth, no setup fees, no contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back