2018 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So should I be trading Hibberd for Bonner this week?

I dont rate Bonner at all as a SC option, personal opinion but i cant see him averaging 90 for the season

Peeps picked Hibs for a reason
I can understand this thinking .... you maybe right re Bonner, but he has so far looked like a player Port is trying to get the ball in his hands ..... it’s been a criticism of Port, that their disposal from defense has needed work .... Bonner could be a solution, but agree 2 games is a very small sample

I can understand this thinking .... you maybe right re Bonner, but he has so far looked like a player Port is trying to get the ball in his hands ..... it’s been a criticism of Port, that their disposal from defense has needed work .... Bonner could be a solution, but agree 2 games is a very small sample
He's played 6 AFL games now for 76, 75, 81, 74, 119 and 76. Mid 70s seems to be his floor - would argue the 119 was out of the box with Pittard missing and out lackluster attack on the ball and just let him at free control of the game.

Hard to see him pushing 90+ for the season, especially once Pittard returns. Good value for those who started with him, but unless he is a keeper, you will be using two trades on him. If he goes 85 up until the main byes, you will only make $180k - not sure that's worth the two trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's played 6 AFL games now for 76, 75, 81, 74, 119 and 76. Mid 70s seems to be his floor - would argue the 119 was out of the box with Pittard missing and out lackluster attack on the ball and just let him at free control of the game.

Hard to see him pushing 90+ for the season, especially once Pittard returns. Good value for those who started with him, but unless he is a keeper, you will be using two trades on him. If he goes 85 up until the main byes, you will only make $180k - not sure that's worth the two trades.
Plus 6 games kids eventually blow up. Probably come SC finals time.

Past performance / future success etc etc. If that's the case he is primed to be picked up next week after dropping value.
Melbourne structural changes perhaps?

By the way, that stat breakdown is beautiful - where is it from?

tooserious

http://tooserious.net/forum/stats.php#YDt5sq5Cx26bAUMD.97

Yes Hibberd will become a 400K option hopefully very soon, hopefully around Rd 6 or 7.

Lewis role and kick-outs key watch points for Hibberd recruitment

He's another year older, more mature ......so 2017 is a guide only

I agree all players carry some risk .....hell i carried Hibberd at $540K for a similar average to what Bonner "may" have (75-80)
If i simply "clone" everyone's side, what does that do ?

Is it worth trading to get him in? ....... good argument

For me , and no i didn't trade Hibberd to Bonner ;) .......it was

1. The $58K increase he'll have this week
2. The fact Port are playing Brisbane
3 Importantly ....the freeing up of cash for the "Save Danger Fund" :p

I'm well hung for a lesbian
giphy.gif

I dont rate Bonner at all as a SC option, personal opinion but i cant see him averaging 90 for the season

Peeps picked Hibs for a reason
Keefe to Murphy
Or
Keefe to Mr Wang.
Whoever I take plays d6 this week for Sicily.
I feel I would play bonner every week over Murray who is my usual d6. So I'm leaning that way.

Whats everyones thoughts on Geary? Is his early form more a flash in the pan, or a significant change in role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back