2018 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heater 114 110. I was very apprehensive in picking him again after the burn he gave me last year but after the loss of Wilson & ZW I figured he'd be the general seagull again. So far so good...

If Hibbo lets me down again in round 3, I'm going to wear the price drop and then look to upgrade him to a Shaw or maybe go full premo and take on Elliot Yeo or Kade Simpson.

Am considering changing out Marley Williams. Hurn and Geary both on my list as replacements for him. Anyone else I should consider?

Also will be swapping out Naughton for Doedee.

57b93556df9d2fc1f32ddb1b11a04b73.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Am considering changing out Marley Williams. Hurn and Geary both on my list as replacements for him. Anyone else I should consider?

No sub 400k def (other than Bonner who you already have) is screaming keeper to me at the moment.
I would consider Williams > Doedee instead which would leave you around 370k for a Mid or Forward premo.

Don't wait till round 3 or Hurn will be 751K

Hurn, hahaha!!...

Here2tellyouwhy ...

giphy.gif

Sadly I'll be seeing this for at least another week...

... or 2...

... or 3...

upload_2018-4-2_18-46-50.png

:sick:

Hurry the F up Coffield or Cole, I need you!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have Naught-No-Ton on the ground mate?
Had him on field in round 1, he was never getting anywhere near it again after that lol

hopefully Naughton to Cole/Coffield in a couple weeks

Had him on field in round 1, he was never getting anywhere near it again after that lol

hopefully Naughton to Cole/Coffield in a couple weeks

Haha! Same.

I learnt quickly after round 1 that he wasn't good enough to go on the ground anymore. :p

Well well well Here2tellyouwhy ill give it to ya mate, the big quadzilla is looking like a great pick. I only saw the first half but his first quarter kicking was some of the best ive seen. Kudos to you man i thought you were being clouded by loyalty by picking him but all of a sudden you have the best pod in the league.

Well well well Here2tellyouwhy ill give it to ya mate, the big quadzilla is looking like a great pick. I only saw the first half but his first quarter kicking was some of the best ive seen. Kudos to you man i thought you were being clouded by loyalty by picking him but all of a sudden you have the best pod in the league.
Only thing I'm worried about is if he cops a tag. But quite like in SC Hurn is kinda invisable

2k short of going Naughton to Hurn :'(

Pray for me Here2tellyouwhy

I guess ill just have to keep that money for that Dangerfield guy.
If Hurn got the KOTD action Danger gets he would win SC all on his own

I have that nagging suspicion trading out Hibberd is gonna burn me bad in the long run but also weigh me down in to an early grave if I hang on in the short term.

I miss you, Doch. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back