Votes: 40 44.0%
  • Yes - I'll be picking Daicos in R1 - If he scores 100 or more in R0

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • No - I won't be picking Daicos in R1 - Irrespective of his R0 score

Votes: 35 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

gonna be a real work in progress till we get some defensive reinforcements.

Reid injured, Phillips not picked, Dean looks a little underwhelming, Here could be on the chopping block at any moment, Gibcus ACL and done for the year. Pink although score very little could be a safe bench option to at least make some money

Sicily owners - hold for a week if his suspension gets lifted, or just sideways now

Sicily owners - hold for a week if his suspension gets lifted, or just sideways now

I'd be more concerned with his score than his suspension. He left my team as soon as Blanck did his ACL.

depends on how many rookie corrections you think you might need to do after rd2

Stewart, Houston, Ryan or Sheezel all good options

This week's trades should be fixing obvious mistakes + getting any missed cash cows that rise in price after next week (those that played in Rd0, Howes, Roberts, Sexton, Cadman, Windsor, T Berry or perhaps Jordon, Billings)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picked up Young mid last season as a POD when he was playing half back, what a disaster that was.

The midfield move towards the back-end was a lucky escape for me!

Yeo , what are those that have him seeing from his first game? Only caught it on the radio so wasn't sure on his movements but seemed to be quiet for a good chunk

Yeo , what are those that have him seeing from his first game? Only caught it on the radio so wasn't sure on his movements but seemed to be quiet for a good chunk

I honestly thought he didn't play that well, somehow still got to 96 with only 70% game time. Missed two goal assists as well given his teammates both kicked behinds

If his fit I reckon 90 is his floor which is great but given his playing at WC they gonna get pumped almost every week so its impossible for him to put up a huge score given its weighted to the opposition more then likely

I have him D4 at the moment so just hoping he averages about 95 until I can side trade to Sinclair once he drops price

I honestly thought he didn't play that well, somehow still got to 96 with only 70% game time. Missed two goal assists as well given his teammates both kicked behinds

If his fit I reckon 90 is his floor which is great but given his playing at WC they gonna get pumped almost every week so its impossible for him to put up a huge score given its weighted to the opposition more then likely

I have him D4 at the moment so just hoping he averages about 95 until I can side trade to Sinclair once he drops price

I can flick him this week for Heeney but still think that throws out the yearly plan. Decisions

Back