Official Team Thread Coney Island Wartiors #frankstonrovermedal tonight All Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

With 28 kids running around Franga you reckon they'd be grateful to get anything.

I have to work overtime* sometimes.

* Overtime is stealing stuff on weekends.

I’m just struggling (like I’m sure we all are) with knowing that I’m actually quite s**t at something, simulated or not. I’m sure it’s quite a foreign feeling for all of us.

We were going so well early on too... I’ve undertaken a modicum or research (and by modicum I mean none whatsoever), and it’s clear our struggles can be traced back to a certain someone posting a pic of their grotesque deformity.

Coney Island Wartiors - The Growthmark :thumbsdown:

I’m just struggling (like I’m sure we all are) with knowing that I’m actually quite s**t at something, simulated or not. I’m sure it’s quite a foreign feeling for all of us.

We were going so well early on too... I’ve undertaken a modicum or research (and by modicum I mean none whatsoever), and it’s clear our struggles can be traced back to a certain someone posting a pic of their grotesque deformity.

Look I was as shocked as anyone when Wooshette posted a photo of the signed Dips selfie he sent but to call him a grotesque deformity is probably stretching it a little.

Actually you know what? Strike that, I'll allow it.

Ahh ffs.

Its my fault. I demanded pics or gtfo that lead to that photo.

This post is about me isn't it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Itsmyshow Frankston Rover candiehappy zackah Moo BigJoeD_ comewhatmay Raveneyes craffles Norm Landrover Dips Freofalcon Packedlunch Morganashlee Chappyuk Reginald Perrin Lord_Flashheart RedVest4 db swannie BLERN BoshtrichBurger Percel David Schwarz DapperJong Nakia

New thread is up against the Royals..tell them what we think of their f***** baby
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ey-island-warriors-the-golden-throne.1191975/

Also I'm wrapt to have Nakia join us, an SFA legend and very humorous and biting poster well known to most of us. Please make him feel welcome as only Warriors can. Pick a number Nackers and make yourself at home.

With only 4 weeks left and losing the last 327 games in a row I'll be making lots of changes this week to try shake things up and trigger that piece of s**t sim thats hates us because we are beautiful and talented.

Go Wazzas!

Itsmyshow Frankston Rover candiehappy zackah Moo BigJoeD_ comewhatmay Raveneyes craffles Norm Landrover Dips Freofalcon Packedlunch Morganashlee Chappyuk Reginald Perrin Lord_Flashheart RedVest4 db swannie BLERN BoshtrichBurger Percel David Schwarz DapperJong Nakia

New thread is up against the Royals..tell them what we think of their f***** baby
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ey-island-warriors-the-golden-throne.1191975/

Also I'm wrapt to have Nakia join us, an SFA legend and very humorous and biting poster well known to most of us. Please make him feel welcome as only Warriors can. Pick a number Nackers and make yourself at home.

With only 4 weeks left and losing the last 327 games in a row I'll be making lots of changes this week to try shake things up and trigger that piece of s**t sim thats hates us because we are beautiful and talented.

Go Wazzas!
Nakia is a Wozza?
IMG_1628.GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back