* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed, to both.

Interesting that no one has seriously ever entertained the notion that the plane might have been hijacked, in the MSM.....hmmm.

Can't get in the cockpit.

Prior to 9/11 the cockpit door was left open so that the hijackers could get in, make their demands and leave the passengers alone.

Complete opposite obviously since 9/11.

Can't get in the cockpit.

Prior to 9/11 the cockpit door was left open so that the hijackers could get in, make their demands and leave the passengers alone.

Complete opposite obviously since 9/11.

Isn't the technology available nowadays though, whereby one can hack the automatic auto-pilot system, to land that plane else-where?

Of course it is, that's why planes are hacked and hijacked all the time these days.

Hur, hur.

So we're supposed to buy that hijackers could easily take over all those planes & escape Airport detection & security on 9/11, but not in this instance.

Some people, honestly.

Hur, hur.

So we're supposed to buy that hijackers could easily take over all those planes & escape Airport detection & security on 9/11, but not in this instance.

Some people, honestly.

I remember reading somewhere that there were a few changes made in airport detection and security after that. Probably unlikely though.

Do the pilots have that capability?

The pilots would just have to fly the plane at a high enough altitude where the passengers would lose consciousness without extra oxygen and apparently MH370 was flown about 10,000 feet higher than it was supposed to fly for a period of time before returning to a much lower altitude.

It seems to be the most widely accepted theory so it must be possible. Here's one explanation

Yes, I think it would be very easy for the pilot in command of a 777 to do this — here's one scenario:

1. Ask the copilot to get a glass of water and lock the cockpit door behind him
  2. Don and activate the oxygen mask
  3. Close the engine bleed air valves that supply cabin pressure
  4. Open the controlled outflow valves to equalize cabin pressure to altitude pressure
  5. Put the passenger/supernumerary oxygen to "reset" (or pull the circuit breaker)
  6. Ascend a little bit above the service ceiling of FL 410.
At FL 450, consciousness is measured in seconds, death in about 4 or 5 minutes.

https://aviation.stackexchange.com/...ew-passengers-by-manipulating-cabin-air-quali

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting then that even Pine Gap didn’t detect it.
They're not going to tell you if they did.

Isn't the technology available nowadays though, whereby one can hack the automatic auto-pilot system, to land that plane else-where?
No. Someone tried to convince the media of this many years ago but it's been thoroughly debunked since. The auto-pilot system in aircraft is so independent to any other systems required to create that kind of technology that it's virtually impossible to ever have this happen

Yep. All pressurisation systems are controllable from the cockpit

Think it’s pretty likely the captain minimised the pressure in the cabin so all crew and passengers died in their seats.

If not, then surely passengers would have texted family etc

Also would have stopped them barging the door down

The pilots would just have to fly the plane at a high enough altitude where the passengers would lose consciousness without extra oxygen and apparently MH370 was flown about 10,000 feet higher than it was supposed to fly for a period of time before returning to a much lower altitude.
It's almost like I already posted this theory days after the aircraft disappeared. It's been a theory going around the aviation community since early days because it's the only theory that covers every fact known about the aircraft.

I find it hard to believe that the top military surveillance facilities in this geographic region were unable to track the plane and aid in subsequent investigation.

Yep, this, its well within the scope of Pine Gap and the Northwest Cape facility.

Obviously though they don't want to publicly admit their capabilities, especially to the Chinese.

Not interesting in the slightest, they aren't monitoring thousands of square kilometres of open ocean.

Yes they are. The arcs that the plane will have gone down take it in between Diego Garcia and the Australian coast.

Diego Garcia is where the Yanks keep lots of super secret tech, as they do at Pine Gap.

They just don't want to ADMIT to the fact they can track it.

When I was in the Navy, I worked at DSD (now ASD), I had mates that did tours at Pine Gap, 6 mths and longer. Even though we all had TS+ clearances, they could not and would not tell us what went on there. Every now and then out having a few beers, someone would hit them up about it and they were steadfast, they wouldn't give you a clue.

So we can speculate on what they actually do there, I would say you're pretty close to the mark with most of what you've posted, but to what level we wouldn't know. The only people that do are those that work there and they aren't telling anyone.

We do know stuff now via what Snowden leaked, and Assange.

If you know they are capable of it then I’m sure China figured it out.

Yeah, but not the nitty gritty tech on how they do it. These are some of the most closely held military secrets in the world.

Pine gap is more important than the Pentagon or white house

In the advent of war all American communications will go through there. If America is nuked all the political and military elite will move there to run the war effort.

This is where the ballistic missile subs that spend months underwater communication with.
This where all drone communications pass through.

The Russians had a number of subs whose sole purpose was to empty thier nuclear payload on pine gap.

After nine eleven all intercontinental passenger aircraft were fitted with drone technology so if another hijak was to transpire, the cockpit would be useless. Pine gap is where they control it from

It does that stuff for half the world, US bases deep underground in Nebraska do the rest.

Geosycnhronous satellites etc.

Old Chris Boyce was onto it. The Falcon of Falcon and Snowman fame.

No doubt they CAN track the plane, if they wanted, but once the plane has crashed/ditched it's too late.

Yes they are. The arcs that the plane will have gone down take it in between Diego Garcia and the Australian coast.

Diego Garcia is where the Yanks keep lots of super secret tech, as they do at Pine Gap.

They just don't want to ADMIT to the fact they can track it.

Ok mate. Whatever you reckon. I'd love to hear your technical explanation as to how every square mile of the earth's surface is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Nobody had any idea where MH370 went after it left radar coverage. Despite what you may believe in your fantasy world the US govt doesn't have spy satellites orbiting over 3 million square kilometres of vast open ocean full of nothing. Spy satellites are not something that can be hidden in space - if one was available that was orbiting anywhere near the SIO you can bet that the Malaysians would have known about it.

Satellite photographs of the area are only taken on a very infrequent basis and those sorts of satellites are not equipped with the technology to track a moving target.

Unless you can offer a technical explanation as to how it was possible that MH370 was tracked out in the middle of nowhere I think most logically minded people can safely assume that it wasn't the case.

No doubt they CAN track the plane, if they wanted, but once the plane has crashed/ditched it's too late.

You're assuming it crashed or ditched in the first place.....And given the cutting-edge micro-technology coveted on board that plane.....I seriously doubt that's whats happened.

You're assuming it crashed or ditched in the first place.....And given the cutting-edge micro-technology coveted on board that plane.....I seriously doubt that's whats happened.

It's not like multiple pieces of wreckage haven't been recovered already plus the final satellite transmission from the aircraft was geo located to the Southern Indian Ocean.

Fully expect that you'll ignore those 2 facts and come up with one of your usual crackpot fantasies.

It's not like multiple pieces of wreckage haven't been recovered already plus the final satellite transmission from the aircraft was geo located to the Southern Indian Ocean.

Fully expect that you'll ignore those 2 facts and come up with one of your usual crackpot fantasies.

Right....As opposed to a MSM bot who will swallow whatever pill they're offering holus bolus.

Palestine, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, The Sudan, Libya, Iraq, Honduras & Venezuela continue to be raped & pillaged by the U.S & it's co-hort allies & yet we are subjected to a Roseanne Barr tweet as front page news.

Ladies & gentleman.....I give you all exhibit A, as to how people are so easily led by the nose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back