NFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a round of close contests coming up.
Eltham over Creek by 26 pts. Creek will be looking to bounce back at home from last round.
Epping to register win #2 by 24 pts
Lower by 10 pts in see-saw battle
Thommo by 7 pts. Expect Stars to show some fight on home ground.

Selling a signed North Melbourne Jumper Framed with Photos. Personally delivered by myself to your doorstep for $250. Additional photos taken on the day are an extra $25.
Leave a message in my DM’s if interested
Thanks Diggers x

No team gets relegated, premiers from Div 3 come up and Division 2 is a 9-team comp in 2019
Well I think the league have made an error there. I understand Epping needing assistance and certainty but I don’t think that should be a free kick for other clubs to survive the drop. As it stands Epping look a certainty to survive due to their own performances. Too late now but in future I don’t think these deals should be across the board.

Well I think the league have made an error there. I understand Epping needing assistance and certainty but I don’t think that should be a free kick for other clubs to survive the drop. As it stands Epping look a certainty to survive due to their own performances. Too late now but in future I don’t think these deals should be across the board.
Its to make sure div 2 have more teams then div 3 not to help any team out

For all people ever associated with the Eltham Football Club and the old DVFL I am saddened to advise of the passing of Panther Life Member Ian ‘Davo’ Davidson.

Davo was a Panther for over 50 years and up until recently was a staple at every Thursday nights and games.

Davo was also a very well-known cricket umpire and a life member of the Diamond Valley Cricket Association.

The funeral will be this Friday 1 June at 10am at the Ivanhoe Town Hall - 275 Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe.

Creek by 30 pts
Thommo to upset the Panthers by 4 pts
Lower by 60 pts
Banyule to reverse first result at home - by 6 pts

Heard today that Fitzroy Stars ressies started with 16 players, had one bloke leave at half time and another 3 red carded resulting in the umpires finishing game early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard today that Fitzroy Stars ressies started with 16 players, had one bloke leave at half time and another 3 red carded resulting in the umpires finishing game early.
Definitely finished early by about 10-15 minutes. Didn’t see what occurred due to being inside for a past player day, but heard they started short and towards end of game a couple of unsavoury incidents resulted in them only having 12 players on the ground when umps called it a day. Struggling a bit as a club the Stars and actually heard after the game that a merger with another club (div 1) might be on the cards. Sounded a bit far fetched but who knows, perhaps someone closer to the club might be able to confirm.

Definitely finished early by about 10-15 minutes. Didn’t see what occurred due to being inside for a past player day, but heard they started short and towards end of game a couple of unsavoury incidents resulted in them only having 12 players on the ground when umps called it a day. Struggling a bit as a club the Stars and actually heard after the game that a merger with another club (div 1) might be on the cards. Sounded a bit far fetched but who knows, perhaps someone closer to the club might be able to confirm.

Interesting rumour about a possible stars merger my question would be what do the stars bring to the table that a div 1 club would entertain a merger I am not knocking the star just curious as they have no juniors or under 19's to speak of as you would think this would be of the main interest to merge

Not 1 club in Division 1 would entertain a merger with them. If anything, maybe Reservoir.

Not 1 club in Division 1 would entertain a merger with them. If anything, maybe Reservoir.
Went to watch lower v stars and can confirm that the stars started with 16 at half time they had 17 not good to watch as lower have all the ball. And in the last they both had 1 player yellow carded and the stars had 1 red card didn’t look like much in it. And then they had 3 injuries so they ended up with 12 players they called it off with 5 mins left. But I heard the stars had 8 senior out from last weeks side and 10 ressie out as well not good for the club. we will have to see how the go vs Epping in 2 weeks they might forfeit the 2s if they can’t get the players not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back