Preview R13 2018 Sydney v's West Coast Friday 7:50pm SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this eagle supporter friend is taking the Mick?
Nope i have to agree, Jetta whilst plays a good quarter or half of footy hear and there has simply not delivered like we expected and sometimes is playing with very little urgency. We are getting the best out of Jack Redden but certainly not Jetta. Sinclair is performing beautifully at Sydney he is good player.

They would be silly to talk down Buddy the man carved us to pieces in round 1
Nic Nat is an absolute boss and we shouldn’t compare him with Sinclair. But these West cost fans coming here and jizzing all over their players and talking down a champion in Buddy, then claiming they got the chocolates in the Sinclair trade... I’m mean fk off you losers, stop embarrassing yourselves.

The weagles preview thread is good for a history lesson of ancient Egypt.

I've seen Lamb puns, I've seen Cox puns, and for a brief period I've even seen Dick puns... but this is the first time I've seen Egypt puns. Well done, BigFooty.

We are not all that bad :) They would be be pretty game to talk down Buddy the man is a beast simply the best forward for the last 10 years period. He destroyed us in round 1

Ironically enough, if one of you guys came here and talked down Buddy I wouldn't find that anywhere near as annoying as the pages spent talking UP Kennedy. If any Swans fans thought Buddy was superior to Kennedy, an Eagles fan playing the "but! but! but!" card while producing stats constantly is not going to change their minds. I wouldn't go onto the West Coast board to vehemently argue that Heath Grundy is a better defender than McGovern even though that's exactly what I think.

If I did I'd fully support you guys telling me where to go :p

I've seen Lamb puns, I've seen Cox puns, and for a brief period I've even seen Dick puns... but this is the first time I've seen Egypt puns. Well done, BigFooty.
Well our game clashes with the Egypt vs Uraguay game hence the puns so your mini afl ground might be empty

Ironically enough, if one of you guys came here and talked down Buddy I wouldn't find that anywhere near as annoying as the pages spent talking UP Kennedy. If any Swans fans thought Buddy was superior to Kennedy, an Eagles fan playing the "but! but! but!" card while producing stats constantly is not going to change their minds. I wouldn't go onto the West Coast board to vehemently argue that Heath Grundy is a better defender than McGovern even though that's exactly what I think.

If I did I'd fully support you guys telling me where to go :p
Fair call, i agree with you 100%. Nicely summarised to :)

AFL Live app KPIs this week (I will type it out instead of huge images this week.....).

Swans
Won disposal count by an average of 26 this season - ranked third

Over the past four weeks won forward half differential by 4:41 per game - ranked second

Averaged 16 points per game from forward half clearances this season - ranked third

Over the past 4 weeks conceded only 54 points per game - ranked 1st

Scored from 65% of chains starting in forward 50 this season - ranked 1st

Scored a goal from 25% of inside 50s this season - ranked 4th

Averaged 5.49 disposals per turnover - ranked 4th

Heeney has recorded 14 contested marks this season - second most of any midfielder

Since round 9, Ben Ronke has forced the opposition to commit 13 turnovers via his pressure acts - ranked 2nd at the Swans

Josh Kennedy has won 35 centre bounce clearances this season - ranked 4th

Eagles
Scored from 13% of chains starting in defensive 50 - ranked 2nd

Won contested possession count by 6 per game - ranked 4th

Lost ground ball differential by 8 this season - ranked 17th
Swans were ranked 1st as of last week in AFL with +11

Won time in forward half differential by 4:37 per game - ranked 3rd

Averaged 35 points per game from forward half intercepts - ranked 2nd

Scored from 28% of inside 50s - ranked first

Scored 42 points from LeCras pressure acts - ranking him 9th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status