Prediction R15: Changes vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutty won't play but surprised to see him named ahead of Crowden etc non issue though

Walters for Blakely likely to be the change
Pearce for Nyhuis maybe too, Kersten named forward but that won't happen, Langdon named back but ofc won't happen either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballas named on field... seriously? Sheridan should have been named on field to send the right message imo.

You are reading way too much into it lol. What message does Luke Ryan at full back send? Or Shane Kersten at CHF when he will be playing in defence?

You are reading way too much into it lol. What message does Luke Ryan at full back send? Or Shane Kersten at CHF when he will be playing in defence?
Nah - the actual positions are meaningless but being named on field means you aren't at risk of being dropped. From memory we've never omitted a player that is named on field in the past few years (except late injuries of course). Just like a youngster being named as an emergency is a sign they are close to selection, being not named on field should be an indication you need to pull your finger out or be dropped. If Ballas is not close to being dropped based on performances lately then I'll be joining the mob that wants to give the selection panel a slap.

Did Sandi train yesterday? Only asking cause Jones has been named.maybe a little niggle for the war horse?

A ruck has been named emergency most games this year.

Can’t answer your question but I doubt naming a ruck on an extended bench means anything whatsoever tbh.

Sutty won't play but surprised to see him named ahead of Crowden etc non issue though

Walters for Blakely likely to be the change
Pearce for Nyhuis maybe too, Kersten named forward but that won't happen, Langdon named back but ofc won't happen either.
Hold Sutcliffe over as the emergency for any late change, because we’d rather get a wafl game into crowden?

Most games.

He’s cooked, should come out & go with the kids.

Was good to hear Ross saying they’d like to get a game or 2 into north.
Sounds like Darcy is very close too

I can't wait to see Darcy back

North was super impressive early on as I've previously mentioned however his niggling injuries I dare say have halted his chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back