Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw an ad for them, wtf. And what is Elf on the Shelf? It's times like this I think I need to buy elasticated waist trousers and go in to full on ranting old man mode.
elf on the shelf is an elf doll that also has a 30 minute animated christmas special
basically you have to put the elf out every day in december leading up to christmas, somewhere new every day and the kid is not allowed to touch the elf because that will ruin the magic and the elf won't be able to fly back and report to Santa about whether the kid has been good or bad

its a pain in the arse

That sounds like a form of child abuse to me.
more parent abuse really, you have to remember to move the elf every day, trust me the kids notice if you forget

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I was watching the news this morning and apparently the 3rd highest paid entertainer in the world is Judge Judy.

Sure the show was good for a cheap laugh when it first came up like 10-15 years ago but htf is it still going yet alone Judge Judy getting paid so much.

So I was watching the news this morning and apparently the 3rd highest paid entertainer in the world is Judge Judy.

Sure the show was good for a cheap laugh when it first came up like 10-15 years ago but htf is it still going yet alone Judge Judy getting paid so much.

Probably residuals. It gets replayed a lot.

Judge Judy has been around much longer than 10-15 years.

It started in 1996.

You get some odd units in gyms. I've seen people rock up in jeans.

I'm usually baffled by the people who turn up and don't really do anything physically exerting. Like a 10 minute walk in the treadmill. Couldn't you just walk to the shops to get the paper?

You get some odd units in gyms. I've seen people rock up in jeans.

I'm usually baffled by the people who turn up and don't really do anything physically exerting. Like a 10 minute walk in the treadmill. Couldn't you just walk to the shops to get the paper?
my favourite is the people that you see try and park as close to the front door as they can before getting on the treadmill or bike for some cardio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back