Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didnt say the only difference was pressure.
I think the other one was "deft taps that come with confidence when the umps give you a ride" or something silly.

I think the other one was "deft taps that come with confidence when the umps give you a ride" or something silly.
Its not my fault you cant understand confidence and momentum.
Havent you ever played sport where you get on top and your confidence goes up and everything you touch turns to gold so you start pulling off unbelievable stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not my fault you cant understand confidence and momentum.
Havent you ever played sport where you get on top and your confidence goes up and everything you touch turns to gold so you start pulling off unbelievable stuff?
Yes I have thanks, but the mental capitulation after the Betts non - free in the goal square was the entire reason we had the camp to try to toughen the princesses up in the mental resilience stakes.

But the tail wags the dog at the AFC and some players didn't like their mental weakness being challenged.

So all we can do, knowing we will always be umpired against in finals against Victorian teams, as we always have, is try to be better.

Ergo, we need to at least be able to keep up with the pressure norms across the top teams.

Why is there one rule book for ****ing Richmond and a s**t rule book for everyone else? They’re allowed to hold the man, hold the ****ing ball and block in the marking contest. No other team gets away with all that. It’s bulkshit.
Hoarthorn in thier glory years got the same favouritism .

Vfl controlled umps.

All state games the same thing for the big v.

Richmond wondering why they are last for free kick differential. They play dirty and give away heaps
Essendon have twice as many frees at the moment, but that means nothing. Richmond get away with so much more it’s worth it to them to keep playing outside of the rules. The gains are worth more than the frees they give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back