Official Team Thread S.26 Baghdad Bombers - the most relevant Club in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Unacceptable start to the season Bombers.. At this rate, we will struggle to finish higher than 3rd.
Great work BEEG with 5 following on from his 7 last week. We could be bringing the Fred back to the Bombers if this form continues..

Unacceptable start to the season Bombers.. At this rate, we will struggle to finish higher than 3rd.
Great work BEEG with 5 following on from his 7 last week. We could be bringing the Fred back to the Bombers if this form continues..
Sorry cap'n. I barely saw my name in the first quarter commentary so I lost interest and stopped playing :oops: I'll try harder next week :thumbsu:

Had my best game of the year with 17 hitouts and still supposedly lost. If its not the sim it's the commentary. F me.

Chin up team and great game _Cayz_

Last edited:

I will swap the Fred for a clean sweep over the Hawks this year.

Time to re group. We have had no luck so far but this season is a marathon not a sprint. Time to batten down the hatches and take each week as it comes. We need to train like we plan to play and make every post a winner. One swallow does not make a summer but it does make for a great night out in Bangkok.

I could not fit any more cliches in, sorry guys.

Go Bombers!

Seriously though... I think it was the 3rd quarter... what the F was it with us kicking points. Felt like 7 in a row. That's not skill or qooty... its indivine intervention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back