F1 Championship - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix

Remove this Banner Ad

More created Vercrashen quotes;

“How come I don’t get a little bitch like HAM and VET do dad? That's so unfair!”

Vercrashen’s dad - “Here you go Vercrashen, your little bitch”

Vercrashen - “Thanks dad! I think I’m going to call him GAS!”

Last edited:
If Lewy wins the title this year, and it looks like he will, then itll be his best yet. He doesn't have the best car but due to Vettel finding all manner of ways to stuff it up, hes won races he shouldn't have.

I'm losing faith in Bottas, he just doesn't have that extra grunt you need to be a champion. And then we have Max....... what an epic pill. He never ever thinks he does anything wrong, and then he goes and costs himself and his team points by being a bigger flog. I hope RBR are happy, hes not showing any signs of growing up.

As for Dan, ah well another retirement. The last race of the year probably cant come soon enough.

Last night was the best drive I have seen Hamilton do.

But the Ferrari Strategist's will be having a good hard look at themselves, from the moment they let Kimi lead Seb out in Q3 they opened the door for Hamilton and he forced his way in there with a crowbar.

And why did they bring Kimi in before Hamilton during the race, just poor decisions that cost them a win.

people had faith in Bottas? Never seen anything from him to suggest he is great.

I reckon Ferrari starting 1-2 on the grid and not getting a race win is gonna make them regret not signing Ricciardo. Vettel just makes too many mistakes. Anyway Arrivabene and co seem to like stuffing up race day strategy time and time again so maybe its for the best that Dan isnt driving for them. All Ferrari had to do was wait for Merc to pit Hamilton and then do the same the next lap. Even if the undercut saw Hamilton take the lead Kimi still has the better car. Instead they pit Kimi way too early and he gets held up by Bottas predictably and then has rubbish tyres by the end of the race.

These engine problems for Dan are really getting annoying now. Sainz and Hulk dont seem to have anywhere near as much problems for Renault so it has to be a Red bull integration problem. Season cant end soon enough for Dan. Since Monaco its been a shocker.

How many engine failures have the Torro's had this year? Honda could be a bit of a dark horse for RBR next year, they seem to regularly appear high in the speed traps
It has been mentioned within media a few times that McLaren (and RB for that matter) have very aggressive aero that limits cooling to the engine, and that it wasnt Honda being awful all the time

What a ****

They dont like you, so you go down that road...... moral high ground and all that

people had faith in Bottas? Never seen anything from him to suggest he is great.
4th in 14 with 6 podiums in a car that was 3rd in the wcc is an outstanding season. He was overshadowed by Ricciardo that season, but it doesn't take away from how great he was that year, and it also includes beating Vettel in a better car.

Backing up with 5th in 15, also in a car that was 3rd in the wcc. Then 8th in 16 with a car that was 5th in the wcc, and that is great production. It may've been circumstantial, but it's not for no reason he's at MB.

Edit:

To put it in further context. The two seasons Hamilton has driven a car that ended up 3rd in the wcc, he was 5th and 4th. The year Alonso drove for Renault when they were 3rd, he was 4th. He had less podiums and was more experienced at the time than what Bottos was. Alonso has driven for Ferrari in 3 seasons they were 3rd in the wcc, and elevated himself with 2nd, 4th & 2nd in the wdc.

Last edited:
I rate him, but he doesn't have the ruthless streak that the big guys do.

Hes a more talented Webber but Mark had the balls to go for a risk overtake. Bottas tends to take the safe option although thats his role now.

I think LH could have just said he respects the Ferrari fans for their passion and understands why they do what they do when their team does not win.

Gives respect, is simple and throws a little grenade in for good measure.

Meanwhile ADR now has a Clutch fail, a wiring harness fail in 2 of the last 3 starts.

Thats a RBR issue not a Donk issue - for now.

Kimi's tyres at the end of the race - lucky he made it to the checkered flag IMO

DmKTj-VX0AEOQvh.jpg

DmKTlpVX4AIIvfR.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back