Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Energy, Health, Education, Communications, Policing, Defence.
All should be Tax Payer funded and managed by the Government.
All were once.

Pretty simple really.

If you had to privatise anything I would piss off defence. subcontract the Yanks.
Why are they essential services? Why is energy or health more essential then say the food sector? Food is a privatised sector after all. I need food more then I need energy or health services. Defence and Police are the original reasons why states exist so I find it a bit ironic that you want to get rid of state run defence. Not familiar with Hobbes I gather as to why we need a state. After defence and police I would argue education is the next most important as capitalism doesnt function properly without equal opportunity.

I see Australia still hasn't made a decision on Chelsea Manning and the status of her visa.

Yet we somehow managed to let all the right wing speakers through, but there's no outrage from the right about Manning.
???

You continue to peddle this line of fetid dingoes droppings.

The Cost of power generation is a very small part of power bills.

Privatization and the failure of adequate regulation are the main reasons for large rises in power bills, the lack of clear government policy is not helping as well.

Do you have an original thought or do you just parrot what you are told to?
I used to work in the energy industry in both gas and electric. The largest segments of the bill are the costs from distributor and the government levy’s. Consumer bills don’t show seperate lines for each charge unfortunately.

(Also the stupid way the tariffs work and most people not understanding them and demand charges doesn’t help)

I see Australia still hasn't made a decision on Chelsea Manning and the status of her visa.

Yet we somehow managed to let all the right wing speakers through, but there's no outrage from the right about Manning.
Milo and Southern being banned was the decline of free speech, apparently. But they are just state capitalist lackeys.

Manning is exposing the state; she is actually politically incorrect.

Milo and Southern being banned was the decline of free speech, apparently. But they are just state capitalist lackeys.

Manning is exposing the state; she is actually politically incorrect.

Exactly.

Manning actually has something of substance to say about the corrupt state of our Western politics.

Whereas those other 2 are just the latest on the state-sponsored alt-right circuit, to distract us from the real thing.....Which is why they even get the media exposure to begin with.

Manning actually has something of substance to say about the corrupt state of our Western politics.

Don't know how many times I've had to post this..

Milo and Southern condemn US Government corruption as much as anyone. They might be staunch Capitalists, but not at the expense of state involvement, which is the sad reality in the US.

Also, it's laughable that anyone would think the 'right' would have a problem with Chelsea Manning speaking.

Milo and Southern condemn US Government corruption as much as anyone. They might be staunch Capitalists, but not at the expense of state involvement, which is the sad reality in the US.
One literally calls their Head of State 'Daddy'.

Also, it's laughable that anyone would think the 'right' would have a problem with Chelsea Manning speaking.
Many on the right will routinely shed tears for the decline off western civ when one of their dumb heck speaker gets protested.

One literally calls their Head of State 'Daddy'.

Trump's not a politician, the establishment hated the fact he got elected and wanted Hilary, who's as crooked as they come.. That's why it's such an amusing situation.

Many on the right will routinely shed tears for the decline off western civ when one of their dumb **** speaker gets protested.

The freedoms, opportunity and prosperity of our western civilisation you take for granted has been built off a capitalist framework. Rewarding hard workers and risk takers who produce goods and services that make our life easier and better.

It's biggest flaw is the intervention of crooked big Government.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump's not a politician, the establishment hated the fact he got elected and wanted Hilary, who's as crooked as they come.. That's why it's such an amusing situation.

What's actually amusing, is you buying the fact that a bloke who received 5 billion in free election advertising (More than all the other candidates from both parties combined), is hated by the establishment......You don't read between the lines too well, it has to be said.

What's actually amusing, is you buying the fact that a bloke who received 5 billion in free election advertising (More than all the other candidates from both parties combined), is hated by the establishment......You don't read between the lines too well, it has to be said.

You're quoting straight from the Hilary apologist excuse handbook... I'm no Trump supporter but let's get serious, she would have been an absolute disaster.

Trump works social media to get max attention and haters probably take the hook more than anyone.

The mass coverage re: Hilary's leaked emails and other illegal activity worked in his favour during the election no doubt about that. What did you expect, it's definitely in the public's best interest to know that and it pulls ratings, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me your mate Rupert was personally pushing the anti-Hilary sentiment..

The democrats screwed it up and chose the wrong candidate, they deserved what they got.

You're quoting straight from the Hilary apologist excuse handbook... I'm no Trump supporter but let's get serious, she would have been an absolute disaster.

Trump works social media to get max attention and haters probably take the hook more than anyone.

The mass coverage re: Hilary's leaked emails and other illegal activity worked in his favour during the election no doubt about that. What did you expect, it's definitely in the public's best interest to know that and it pulls ratings, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me your mate Rupert was personally pushing the anti-Hilary sentiment..

The democrats screwed it up and chose the wrong candidate, they deserved what they got.

What's Hilary got to do with it?.....I'm hardly a Liberal 'neo-con' Democrat matey, who subscribes to this false either-or dichotomy, that our corrupted corporate cronies would have us all unquestioningly swallow, hook, line & stinker.

We're talking about Trumps policies here, which fall in line perfectly with the Neo-con formulae....He hasn't changed anything by way of a more hands-off approach with regards geo-politics.

The only reason for the stand-off in Syria, has all to do with the Russians drawing a line in the sand & bugger all to do with Trump at all.....That's just what the media would like us all to believe....What on earth do you imagine all this Russia, Russia, Russia hysteria is prefaced upon?....Trump secretly being on their side?....LOL, what a joke....Trump is still building troop numbers there & continues to push NATO into further pressurising Russia on her Western borders....He has also increased the money being supplied to the Ukraine with heavier arms to maintain the rage in the Dombass region.

Don't imagine that any of Israel, the U.S or NATO have given up on acquiring Syria for even a moment, because they haven't.

Lets keep it real & ignore all the MSM Orwellian double-speak.....It's pure, unadulterated shite, 24/7 on tap, as a means to confuse the masses over the real nefarious goings on behind the scenes on the part of the U.S & her allies, in their quest for more booty & ill- gotten gains across the globe.

Trump's not a politician
He's the chief policy maker of the US.

The freedoms, opportunity and prosperity of our western civilisation you take for granted has been built off a capitalist framework.
No. Our prosperity has always been a result of state and private enterprise.

We're talking about Trumps policies here, which fall in line perfectly with the Neo-con formulae....He hasn't changed anything by way of a more hands-off approach with regards geo-politics.

I'll happily admit that since JFK no president has had a thread of control over the US geo-political war propaganda machine. Trump improved relations with Russia what impact that has long term, we'll see. But Hilary was doing everything but declaring war on Russia pre-election.

Agree with pretty much everything else in your post.

I'll happily admit that since JFK no president has had a thread of control over the US geo-political war propaganda machine. Trump improved relations with Russia what impact that has long term, we'll see. But Hilary was doing everything but declaring war on Russia pre-election.

Agree with pretty much everything else in your post.

Trump has not improved relations with Russia one single iota.....The establishment have merely used him as a means to worsen relations & try & paint the Russians as the devil, because of what's happening in Syria.....But also to keep the Liberal Dems on the pro-war lobby side of the coin.

Lets keep it real.

, is hated by the establishment.......

The Establishment? Who exactly is that? There simply is not such unified group. There all sorts of groups and loose grouping that make up what could be called the establishment, many of them like Walls St highly supportive of trump.

Just going with such lazy blanket statements reducing the political discourse to simple us v them really does noty get much of a discussion.

He's the chief policy maker of the US.

No. Our prosperity has always been a result of state and private enterprise.

Right-wingers too often forget that the State is there to protect the rights of individuals & workers, in the face of large corporations, where they otherwise wouldn't stand a chance.

The State is there to serve as a balance against corporate tyranny, or any form of tyranny, on the part of those who wield power of any type over it's citizens. Which also includes the State itself....Which is where the inherent weakness lies. Hence the need to protect it with a 3-tiered system, which constitutes it's system of checks & balances, in the face of the ability for it to be corrupted....The danger the Founding Fathers were all too familiar with....The notion of social & existential justice is always what lies beneath a governments reason for being in the first place.

Clearly that balance has become askew in modern day America.... What we have now, is a land of corporations & corporate rights.....Since when did a corporation become an individual with rights over & above citizens?

Of course there isn't.

And then they'll just claim "I didn't even know about it".

The freedoms, opportunity and prosperity of our western civilisation you take for granted has been built off a capitalist framework. Rewarding hard workers and risk takers who produce goods and services that make our life easier and better.

It's biggest flaw is the intervention of crooked big Government.
Like the government that made WiFi, the internet, every part of an iPhone, space travel...

I lament s**t marijuana. My lungs will probably be destroyed because of you religious crackpots.

Your regulations result in a mass market of PGR infused asian s**t. And a lot of wealth going to people from south east Asia! If it was legal the stuff would be 4x better in quality and it would destroy the marijuana black market almost immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back