News Serious assault following last night’s game (2018 final)

Remove this Banner Ad

named here:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/vic...er-brutal-finals-assault-20180910-p502wv.html

Apart from alcohol, what goes through the minds of these morons. Kick a bloke while he’s down and stomp on him. One unlucky hit and you risk the chance of killing someone and a lengthy jail time. I don’t get it.

That said, it looked much like UFC .......see where I’m going with this?

stomps/kicks to a downed opponent is not allowed in the UFC.

Also there is no empirical evidence to suggest there is a correlation between MMA and increasing levels of assault/violence (for countries that have legalized it). Please refrain from making damaging and baseless implications in the future.

Last edited:
ive always thought theres a certain tension of someone who thinks hes so rightious, full of bravado and tough to the point of pounding a guys face in, but then fleeing like a meek little coward when you are done.

Dads mates will get them off, and the old blokes in hospital will get a bill to buy them new boots.

Very possibly, but most employers do a quick google on the names of their potential hires these days. These blokes will have the video of them smashing an old blokes face in show up. At 20 you could brush that s**t off as youthful folly, at 27 you just look like a sociopath with an anger problem (which might not be a problem if they've followed in their old man's footsteps where sociopathy is probably a good career move).

Looks like Dominic may have wasted all those hard yards at Xav in 2009, English his forte back then;

Walker, Dominic
3 total (Sum: 130)
  1. Classical Societies & Cultures: 42
  2. English: 46
  3. Literature: 42
Fast forward to 2018 and he's allegedly beating up old blokes.

It's not hard getting high scores at private schools like Xavier. The system's pretty corrupted. Well, it was when I went to one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Dominic may have wasted all those hard yards at Xav in 2009, English his forte back then;

Walker, Dominic
3 total (Sum: 130)
  1. Classical Societies & Cultures: 42
  2. English: 46
  3. Literature: 42
Fast forward to 2018 and he's allegedly beating up old blokes.

A little too much Clockwork orange and not enough Anne Frank by the sounds of things.

Scum of the earth who lost their ‘right to privacy’ when they beat a man to within an inch of his life in public. If they walk free there needs to be a public protest. Private school boys prowling the streets of Melbourne. Are you watching, Dutton? You racist prick.

Scum of the earth who lost their ‘right to privacy’ when they beat a man to within an inch of his life in public. If they walk free there needs to be a public protest. Private school boys prowling the streets of Melbourne. Are you watching, Dutton? You racist prick.
Settle, petal. Are you sure can’t throw in some vitriol directed at Trump and/or Murdoch in your rant?

Settle, petal. Are you sure can’t throw in some vitriol directed at Trump and/or Murdoch in your rant?

Did Trump ever accuse black people of terrifying the streets of Melbourne? By all means, defend the bigots who piss on your head and tell you its raining.

Did Trump ever accuse black people of terrifying the streets of Melbourne? By all means, defend the bigots who piss on your head and tell you its raining.
Seems those boys in East Melbourne may not be the only ones with anger management issues.

I fail to see what three young blokes bashing up two older blokes after midnight in East Melbourne have to do with Immigration policy.

Stop being hysterical.

Very possibly, but most employers do a quick google on the names of their potential hires these days. These blokes will have the video of them smashing an old blokes face in show up. At 20 you could brush that s**t off as youthful folly, at 27 you just look like a sociopath with an anger problem (which might not be a problem if they've followed in their old man's footsteps where sociopathy is probably a good career move).
These types don't do job interviews. They catch-up with their dad's mates for a coffee or beer and get hired through the old boys network.

Seems those boys in East Melbourne may not be the only ones with anger management issues.

I fail to see what three young blokes bashing up two older blokes after midnight in East Melbourne have to do with Immigration policy.

Stop being hysterical.

Shocked you haven’t called me a snowflake yet.

It has everything to do with immigration. We have a government making life hell for immigrants in Melbourne on the grounds that they are violent, and what is their response when members of their beloved inner city elite commit a crime that would otherwise lead for calls for deportation?

For what it’s worth.

1. I’m white
2. I went to a private school
3. Your deflection in this thread has been pitiful

Fair dinkum, can the “death threat” bullshit term be retired by everybody?

Maybe back in the day if some sort of gangster knocked on your door and told you to do something or they’d take care of you... that was a death threat.

Some random 15yo on social media, who will never ever come into contact with the person beyond searching them on their parents computer? It’s not a *in “death threat” if they say “I’d kill you”. * me.

Since the AGE has gone ahead here is the deleted tweet:
Code:
https://streamable.com/i75j4

Obviously not directed at you personally, but there was absolutely no requirement for these blokes not to be named at any stage. It’s a sign of the times with the media. People and companies fire out “take down” letters absolutely nonstop these days. It’s an epidemic.

And people being conservative and afraid of the “consequences” (which are almost always baseless, and designed indeed only to produce some fear) go ahead and do it. At least until “legal” have had a chance to do their bullshit reviews over several days.

If the court thinks suppression of names is required then they’ll order it.

I guarantee 110% that Channel 7 received a letter from these turds’ lawyers hours after that went up, demanding it be taken down or such-and-such etc. And like the good obedient idiots scared of a few bullshit words they don’t understand, they did it.

99% these bullshit demands can be thrown straight in the bin and forgotten.

It’s an identical situation to that thug tradie from Frankston. Except he didn’t have a lawyer running bullshit interference for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back