List Mgmt. Get Jarryd Roughhead - Yes or No with just a simple comment :)

Draft Roughead

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes.
Great chance character.
Good these days, stop gap forward.

But must come cheap.

I say yes - for what he would cost the KPP flexibility, leadership and outside (Hawthorn) perspective would be more than worth it IMHO. Not sure if he's coach material (or wants to be) but we might put together a path for him if he's impressive enough.

Yes - if cheap, and with a view to an assitant/development coaching role in a yr or two (which lets the later years be outside the cap)

But dont get him as a "target" and don't do it the expense of younger KPP's that we think we can get at a reasonable cost.

Edit: why no poll?

Last edited:
Yes if we can get cheap but not sure how our forward line looks with roughhead and cox

Yes if we can get cheap but not sure how our forward line looks with roughhead and cox
With Roughead and Cox I’m sure we’d be able to push forward and come to success.
It’s all in the rapid ball movement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe. I would consider it on a 2-year cheap deal. But he would have to know he’s just there to mentor players.

The difference between Roughead and
Hodge, Lewis, Mitchell is that Roughhead is cooked.

Hodge Lewis Mitchell were shown the door by an amazing forward-thinking coach.

Good leader from a successful culture. Would be great on a cheap 1 year deal to help the younger guys
He already has a one year deal at the hawks. Wed have to offer 2 years for him to consider coming over.

I think we should do it esp if moore leaves.

Good leader from a successful culture. Would be great on a cheap 1 year deal to help the younger guys
He already has a one year deal at the hawks. Wed have to offer 2 years for him to consider coming over.

I think we should do it esp if moore leaves.

Back