Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Collingwood by 41+

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

a great season tiger's fans

unlucky

Not unlucky tonight , just got found out, looked lost in the first half, came in the second half but it was too far to get back, but they tried hard.

Not sure about tomorrow, but I think the Pies can take either of those clubs, I have a feeling that Melbourne have the hammer in them at the moment and the Eagles a little over rated, as they can sometimes not show up, but Melbourne do that too.

I am really pleased that Collingwood had faith in Nathan Buckley, and what can you say a bout the giant grasshopper I hope no one is offended by that , but Mason Cox is a phenomenon, from different sport and nation, and so tall and he just went on all day , our game... I've said this a million times , but Australian Rules is the hardest game on earth to adapt to, it makes the big Texan something really special, and gee he sure held those marks tonight and tapped when he had to. Grundy, Sidebottom , Goldsack or as I call him Sack of Gold, was great , I wish you all the best Pies, I have many Melbourne supporter friends , but I got a soft spot for the vertical stripes.

Wow, how about next week if its a Carringbush v Melbourne grand final. I live in WA, but I spent 40 years in Melbourne , and its my home, and this time of the year , well nothing else compares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone notice how chill and relaxed Richmond were in the rooms before the game? As they walked out as well, a lot of them having a laugh. Alarm bells for me when I saw that.

Unavoidably late in turning the game on.

tenor.gif
that gif is brilliant

Back