Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

I will take the moral victory!

I’m much happier with the parts of the rebuild than I anticipated at the end of the draft, now I just need to learn how to set a starting lineup...
I backed up the second comment by slotting Cook into my lineup 20 mins before kickoff.

Anyone woulda thunk I was tanking or something...

Isn’t there a deadline for adjustments, it’s kind of silly having them this late
I think ESPN gives itself free reign to keep adjusting whenever they see find an error. I remember in some league a few years ago, they kept re-adjusting games from as far back as week 2 and 4, tho the season was in week 13 and on the verge of playoffs. Someone actually missed the playoffs (peterbuch?) one year because suddenly a game they won early season was adjusted late in the season.

I think ESPN gives itself free reign to keep adjusting whenever they see find an error. I remember in some league a few years ago, they kept re-adjusting games from as far back as week 2 and 4, tho the season was in week 13 and on the verge of playoffs. Someone actually missed the playoffs (peterbuch?) one year because suddenly a game they won early season was adjusted late in the season.
I’m pretty sure they lock it off after a week now - scores can change but result won’t?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adjustment sweats TGBB?

I’m nothing if not consistent, it’s my opponents who are dragged down to my mediocrity.

It’ll probably go against me, no complaints drd and NDG best teams in it, but been weird season in fantasy.

3rd in scoring here and possibly 0-4
Empire top scorer and 2-2
3rd in Omega and 1-3

Who’s the a-hole who does the schedule?!!

Sure you didn’t
Does it matter if i did? Most of you would have i assumed realised before jumping in to a trade. Either way, my initial reason was i was fed up with him not getting many carries when he really should. And fumbling the bloody thing directly after he did get one.

How did you lose that NDG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back