Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this relates to trades how???????

Did you ask the same question of your post that I quoted? How was that related to trades? You can post something that has nothing do with trades, but no one can respond to it because it has nothing to do with trades. Seems a little hypocritical and arrogant to me.

Anyway, I won't post on the matter again, i'll leave you to your rants.

There was an article in November before the draft stating he preferred going to Collingwood over Fremantle. I don't think we have to be worried about him going home to be honest.

But Naughton, who is born in Victoria, has his sights on Collingwood at pick six.

“For me personally I think Melbourne, being the home of footy and playing for the biggest club in Australia, that'd be the way to go for me,” he said.

Listening to him talk after his RS nomination I didn’t get any impression he was not happy. Of course he may not have been 100% truthful but no point worrying too much about what may never happen in the future.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If there was a :heart: button I would love this post.

It has likely escaped his memory due to it being completely fabricated.

I said player

Schache was a nothing at that stage and still is imo.

But keep derailing the thread it’s really helping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Sons of the West" - Western Bulldogs Club Song

Sons of the West,
Red, White and Blue.
We come out snarling
Bulldogs through and through.
Bulldogs bite and Bulldogs roar,
We give our very best.
But you can't beat the boys of the Bulldogs breed,
We're the team of the mighty West

2016-afl-gf.jpg

"Daughters of the West" - Western Bulldogs Club Song

Daughters of the West,
Red, White and Blue.
We come out snarling
Bulldogs through and through.
Bulldogs bite and Bulldogs roar,
We give our very best.
But you can't beat the girls of the Bulldogs breed,
We're the team of the mighty West

dogspremiers240318.jpg

Sons of the VFL West:
349658-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Last edited:
It's scary how little we're talked about in the media and podcasts like trade radio. Completely under the radar.

Sure. Most of us would be disappointed. But Libba would be crazy not to look at all options career wise, as would every player. Wouldn't you? And if he decides to accept an offer from elsewhere for whatever reason, so be it. It doesn't mean he's been "pushed out" (evidence please) or that the club has acted irresponsibly. Or are you suggesting we should do whatever it takes to keep him including paying "overs".

Sorry mate clearly I think differently to a lot here. Losing Dahl sends a significant negative message imo

Heart and soul players shouldn’t have to look at options they should have the faith in the club and the club in them.

Sorry mate clearly I think differently to a lot here. Losing Dahl sends a significant negative message imo

Heart and soul players shouldn’t have to look at options they should have the faith in the club and the club in them.

And ditto for "Heart and Soul" supporters.

Tom Langdon. Thoughts?

I think we should throw out hat in the ring.

Wasn't Langdon the Pies best player in the first half of the GF? I know we have an abundance of HBFs right now but a couple (Williams and Richards) are surely moving up the ground so I would be hoping we are inquiring about him.

(PS Don't bother correcting me on whether it is "inquiring" or "enquiring". I wouldn't want to see this thread derailed)

Regardless of form over multiple years?

Libba has been injured and had one bad year

Dahl had two below average years but wasn’t Robinson Caruso mate

If we are that concerned with recent form how can we be into Wingard who has had two average years?

Wasn't Langdon the Pies best player in the first half of the GF? I know we have an abundance of HBFs right now but a couple (Williams and Richards) are surely moving up the ground so I would be hoping we are inquiring about him.

(PS Don't bother correcting me on whether it is "inquiring" or "enquiring". I wouldn't want to see this thread derailed)

That's Tom Langdon. Ed plays for Freo.

Love the emotion from supporters.
Without knowing any gossip l am backing
the club this pre season.
They obviously are putting club before
Individuals .And that's all you can ask.
Just play Tim English =(future )
and find a fast smart tackling small forward.

Libba has been injured and had one bad year

Dahl had two below average years but wasn’t Robinson Caruso mate

If we are that concerned with recent form how can we be into Wingard who has had two average years?

That's a false equivocation. You're talking about heart & soul players and my point is that no one individual should be considered above being traded. Many would consider Jongy a heart and soul player but your views on him are well known...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back