Competitions West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) 2018: Voting

Who is your WCE board PotY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks everyone who put forward a nomination for our PotY. To those that didn't, you're scum.

THE FOLLOWING POSTERS HAVE MADE IT TO THE VOTING STAGE.

Biggie
HoneyBadger35
fidstar
Miguel Sanchez
Monocle
Dark Sharks

Poll will run for one week, the person with the most votes will win the QS medal as our boards Poster of the Year. The prize is this badge
248_1449207929l.jpg

Thanks to all this year. Has been an epic one for us Eagles fans. Please note that one like on this post = one goal we score next year against Freo.

Mods, please sticky - Quinz Keys larrikin swannies

Great selection, honoured to be amongst it. Thankyou guys. :heart:

HoneyBadger35 is my choice. Posts both comedy & facts whilst not afraid to put posters in their place. Also just LOVES a screenshot :D

Biggie for my vote.

20389.jpg

Appreciate the comic relief and the volume of his work.

Also Miguel Sanchez an honourable second , its been good to see the shackles lifted off, now that the Mod Duties have been dispensed with.

Honoured to be included with these posters, but will still be brutally disappointed and have a bit of a tantrum when I don’t win.

Some seriously good work from all involved, but ultimately I’ll have to go with fidstar for the insane effort that goes into the Player of the Year thread.

Should close th
Honoured to be included with these posters, but will still be brutally disappointed and have a bit of a tantrum when I don’t win.

Some seriously good work from all involved, but ultimately I’ll have to go with fidstar for the insane effort that goes into the Player of the Year thread.
I’d vote for you if you start uploading videos on your YouTube channel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is DS the poster who doesn't rate Rance and posted a lot of amusing rants this year or was that someone else?

I don’t know about the amusing rants part but if hating Alex Rance is what you’re looking for then I think I’m more than qualified.

:moustache::tophat:

I just need enough votes that i don't come last, the shame would be unbearable for my family. Second last is fine gaiz.

Votes for yourself will not be counted and will incur a -3 vote penalty.

Back