Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Folks .....this is the day we've been waiting for ....a VERY important day for both clubs .....this post is akin to the raising of the flag & marks the start of the official game-day banter

Swamprats are invited to attend .....if you feel worthy

upload_2018-11-11_7-20-17.png

Is that because everyone's missed my "shitposting" ? ......
I tagged our old mate in the missing match poster thread. Seems he has gone back to what he knows, being irrelevant.

Hi Folks .....this is the day we've been waiting for ....a VERY important day for both clubs .....this post is akin to the raising of the flag & marks the start of the official game-day banter

Swamprats are invited to attend .....if you feel worthy

View attachment 583427
Hey numbnuts. Get your own banner! :p

Angst takes effort and it's too early on a Sunday morning to bother... I'll have a go after lunch maybe.
I find angst is for my sore head on a Sunday morning.

Last edited:
42867_CENTENNIAL-PARK-Remembrance-Day-Facebook-1920x1080-956x589-fill-crop-constrain-meta_image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey numbnuts. Get your own banner! :p
But it was so good a piece of art, we simply couldn't confine it to just the one week ......so like "you'll never tear us apart" .....we're adopting it as our "call to arms" banner for game day .....we thankyou for any contribution :p

But it was so good a piece of art, we simply couldn't confine it to just the one week ......so like "you'll never tear us apart" .....we're adopting it as our "call to arms" banner for game day .....we thankyou for any contribution :p
I find this more of our theme today

Angst takes effort and it's too early on a Sunday morning to bother... I'll have a go after lunch maybe.
If you need to go to the toilet, I'd go now - I wouldn't wait until after lunch.........

Congratulations ant555 on today's 300th game .....we've hardly heard anything about it, your teammates have largely ignored the day, no celebration ....edited: due to team not knowing whose 300th it was

philreich ....cmon, surely you have some stories about the great man?

300 is a lot of games, obviously an experienced player, that uses his game knowledge, moreso than his diminished athletic abilities these days .....but I know he's woken up excited about today

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It's been nearly two months since I played for the Dragons and I'm still one their main contributors. You're welcome.

It's been nearly two months since I played for the Dragons and I'm still one their main contributors. You're welcome.
In fact, you're a major contributor in most of the interesting threads, from what i can see ......some of the threads are like the Chernobyl disaster ....not even you can save them

So as always, you're always welcome in a Dragons Thread .....where the party never stops

Back