Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet we will still smash you.

I guarantee if I’m moved to full forward we will win

I guarantee if I just walk onto the ground we will win.

Please win Gumbies. I don’t think I can stand another week of the Swamprats.
Do I sense a small degree of nervousness from a member of a team that has already been humbled twice by the Rats in season 26? :)

Do I sense a small degree of nervousness from a member of a team that has already been humbled twice by the Rats in season 26? :)
Did we play twice? I seem to have removed one of those trash threads from my memory.

Bears had a big Mad Monday. Tandy also changed names, to Dick Smith, and JoshWoodenSpoon is now JoshEliminationFinal

* me dead. How embarassing.

Like, I get why Kdavva changed his name as people who constantly steal other people's ideas and have no original ideas get found out and posted by an angry mob, so changing his name makes sense.

The others though? Sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me dead. How embarassing.

Like, I get why Kdavva changed his name as people who constantly steal other people's ideas and have no original ideas get found out and posted by an angry mob, so changing his name makes sense.

The others though? Sad.
Hey mate JEF here. You should chill, I've seen folk get as upset as you by minor cosmetic change and it hasn't gone well for them- you'd be amazed at the kind of backlash that swells up against those that obsess over totally inane and affable happenings! If the heat starts getting a bit much for you feel free to get in touch, I know people at the username registrar. :thumbsu:

Agent93 , breaking the rule for this one. There is a challenge in progress, with the winner going to be announced tomorrow.

Cash is dead, card is kind!
I wonder how long it will take before we go cashless.

Instead of listing them here, I will just give my link to my MAL page
You know, I was expecting like a small list of the big name animes.

I was wrong. I was very wrong. This reads like a list straight from the club library, I mean the legit proper one.

How long have you been at it, and what exactly is the scene like down there? Does anyone even come close?

Cash is dead, card is kind!
Just as long as you don't overdo it. True story - I once heard of a bloke in Sydney, who inexplicably accumulated no less than 102 credit cards, and racked up a total debt of $250,000. Assuming an interest rate of 20%, that''s monthly repayments of more than 4 grand - just to stop the principal going higher. I mean, the Gumbies will win a flag before he pays that off :eek:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back