Training 2019 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy doesn't have the desire to make it. Not well prepared and constantly injured in a professional environment. Sad as he has so much talent.

That's a bit blunt but reading between the lines Russell has hinted he thinks players who are less prepared put themselves in a position where they're more likely to get injured. I tend to believe this. It makes sense. Of course there's bad luck. But there is also badly prepared.

Would be heartbreaking if it’s an ACL. This was the year that he needed to break out. I think we’ve all seen his talent - just watch the last 3 or 4 games in 2017 in particular against Hawthorn. I actually thought with Doc going down we could of experimented with him running off half back and utilising that speed & skill.
I fear an ACL would be the end of him. Unfortunately he’s a kid that finds it difficult to keep his weight at an expected AFL level and this would be too big of a setback.
Praying it’s not serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy doesn't have the desire to make it. Not well prepared and constantly injured in a professional environment. Sad as he has so much talent.

Classy. :rolleyes:

Is Lebois out on the track? if so any feedback on how he is fairing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back