News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyve been with Port for 5 or 6 years now and I cant fault them. Guernseys are good polos are good I got a training singlet a few years ago and that was good. I dunno about their jackets and cold weather gear because I dont have any of that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
There was a brief patch where their shorts were a bit lighter than the jumpers (not BLK jumper level bad though) but that seems to be fixed and I can’t find any faults.

Theyve been with Port for 5 or 6 years now and I cant fault them. Guernseys are good polos are good I got a training singlet a few years ago and that was good. I dunno about their jackets and cold weather gear because I dont have any of that.

You'll fault their retails this year. Maybe it's only the early products, but like I mentioned earlier, the black has a green tinge this year.
View attachment 597498View attachment 597499 View attachment 597500
West Coast 2019 with the Gold Logo.

Gold logo is an iron-on like the Carlton guernsey.
Yep, and it is 100% ironed on top of a red AFL logo. Saw a infant guernsey that has the iron on slightly off of the regular logo.

The polos have the regular Hungry Jacks logos, which is odd.

I guess we won’t really know what the final west coast 2019s will look like until we see them on team photo day towards the end of January. We all saw the SGI mess of a few years ago so who knows what’ll happen. Likely though that the only change will be sublimated gold logo and Lendi on the back

You'll fault their retails this year. Maybe it's only the early products, but like I mentioned earlier, the black has a green tinge this year.

Yep, and it is 100% ironed on top of a red AFL logo. Saw a infant guernsey that has the iron on slightly off of the regular logo.

The polos have the regular Hungry Jacks logos, which is odd.
Fingers crossed it's only the early products because I was in the market for a new home guernsey this year.

Fingers crossed it's only the early products because I was in the market for a new home guernsey this year.

The home guernseys haven't changed this year so you could try getting a 2018 one half price at The AFL Store... *wink wink*. Just gotta confirm that they scan as 2018.

But I'll keep you posted with the 2019 guernsey :thumbsu:

Man the plain back makes it so tempting, but the heat pressed logo is putting me off.

I am sure the normal AFL logo would be there if you picked the gold one off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen anything wrong with Collingwood's gear, the material they use for the jumpers are easily the best I've ever seen, super breathable so much so that I don't have to question if I'm going to have heart stroke if I wear a jumper underneath it. I'd imagine with them having the majority of league contracts they can't pay as much attention to each team like Puma and Adidas can. If we were going to have a realistic look at a league-wide manufacturer in the future I'd take ISC no doubt.

If we were going to have a realistic look at a league-wide manufacturer in the future I'd take ISC no doubt.

tenor.gif

Having sampled the 2018 player issue ISC versus the 2017 Puma player issues, Puma is a step up in quality and attention to detail. I’d be curious to see the Eagles design on the 2018/19 Puma template.

I’ve not had the chance to handle Adidas or ASICS player issues but I imagine they would be good quality.

Having sampled the 2018 player issue ISC versus the 2017 Puma player issues, Puma is a step up in quality and attention to detail. I’d be curious to see the Eagles design on the 2018/19 Puma template.

I’ve not had the chance to handle Adidas or ASICS player issues but I imagine they would be good quality.
Interesting.
I've always heard people say ISC have quality jumpers, so I'm surprised.
That said, there would be a quality difference in Puma to ISC

What exactly is so bad about ISC in your view?

The material is rubbish - cheap, thin, shiny material. On the player issue I have the cutting lines have not been cut along cleanly so you can still see some of the black lines on the hems. They still have a stitched in neck tag instead of printing onto the material. Not made in Australia. Not a well known brand outside of AFL and rugby. Also no heat-escape, side-panel material.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back