Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. When we just moved in to our place we had to go to the local shops to buy a microwave from KMart, and getting from KMart to the carpark you use an escalator.

I am holding the microwave, which isn't light and there is some bird on her phone standing in the middle of the escalator. I said excuse me and she gave me this look of bemusement like I had done something wrong. Mind boggling.

It's like on a train. Get on in peak hour and it is astounding how many people just leave their backpacks on their back and whack everyone with it. Twats.
I hope you pushed that cow down the escalator.

On behalf of everyone that this has happened to. Thank you sir. You are doing gods work
No time for ignorant or stupid people.

I am at the point now when I'm at the shops I become intentionally obnoxious to these people, much to demise of my fiance.

I am at the point now when I'm at the shops I become intentionally obnoxious to these people, much to demise of my fiance.
I'm the same, always get told to stop it or don't say anything

Commiserations for your loss.....You must be terribly dismayed about it.

Love love love this

So sassy. I love it

I dont mind stupid people. They dont have the tools to be any different.
But ignorance is a choice. No excuse for ignorance.
Unless you are the unfortunate breed which has both in equal measures.

Fat PE teachers. How is this possible, you’re job is to move.

They usually tell us its a medical condition thats led to it, in my experience at high school.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of our PE teachers came to CrossFit one night. We did a 400m run to warm up and she was walking after 200m.

I dont mind stupid people. They dont have the tools to be any different.
But ignorance is a choice. No excuse for ignorance.
Unless you are the unfortunate breed which has both in equal measures.
When I say stupid, I mean things like standing in the middle of the aisle blocking it with your trolley, leaving your backpack on your back on the train in peakhour etc

all of our PE teachers was pretty fit in high school, one was a ex aussie netballer
One of mine was born again while I was at school and became boring beyond belief. I wasn't much of a fan of physical exertion in the first place and when you combined it biblical homilies it was almost intolerable.

When I say stupid, I mean things like standing in the middle of the aisle blocking it with your trolley, leaving your backpack on your back on the train in peakhour etc

Ive brought this one up before but when walking on a footpath, 2 people coming the other way and they continue to walk expecting me to move out of the way. Rude and ignorant. Ill walk on the left and you form one line and walk on your left. Easy.

Same with obese doctors.

I went to see one (I just ask for any) and he was giant and wheezing.

Probably wasn't even a doctor lol
"I'm here for my prostate exam, where do I put my clothes?"
"Next to mine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back