Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like it becomes awkward here when I ask which category you fall in to... but I dare say being a female on a footy forum you've probably been asked 8,000 times before.

more like ive mentioned it 8,000 times. Am a 10/12 C- but at Bras and things was measured and she reckoned i was a D but i honestly dont believe her. So idk large C or small D I guess.

more like ive mentioned it 8,000 times. Am a 10/12 C- but at Bras and things was measured and she reckoned i was a D but i honestly dont believe her. So idk large C or small D I guess.

Probably because there are so many DD, F, G, GG, etc around these days. Can be well endowed while feeling tiny compared to everyone else.

Friend of mine is a C and a D (yes, an entire cup size difference from left to right) and I have to say she looks like what I would say is normal.

Probably also a perspective thing and how skinny you are. I knew a girl who was scrawny and huge. And she'd wear very tight clothes too.

So now all I have to do is talk about going to dinner and we have a whole new story. Of course, Im older than you so its an automatic fail !

For scrambled eggs the next morning.

Or its to stop the scrambling of the eggs the night before.

Sent flowers to one girl my whole life and she recieved a giant teddy bear and an even larger bouquet on the same day from some other fella. Maybe I'm just jealous of RU_ being able to pull it off :)
Oh but I didn’t pull it off, she called in sick the day I sent them. :p

:(

Probably because there are so many DD, F, G, GG, etc around these days. Can be well endowed while feeling tiny compared to everyone else.

Friend of mine is a C and a D (yes, an entire cup size difference from left to right) and I have to say she looks like what I would say is normal.

Probably also a perspective thing and how skinny you are. I knew a girl who was scrawny and huge. And she'd wear very tight clothes too.

So now all I have to do is talk about going to dinner and we have a whole new story. Of course, Im older than you so its an automatic fail !

Or its to stop the scrambling of the eggs the night before.

Yeah I've heard that before- one being a whole size bigger than the other. My left is a tiny bit bigger than the right, that is no so uncommon- but nfi how annoying it would be to have a bigger difference. Ive seen on TV some women get surgery to correct it.

Tbh i wouldnt want much bigger, stuff getting the neck/shoulder/back pain that comes with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I've heard that before- one being a whole size bigger than the other. My left is a tiny bit bigger than the right, that is no so uncommon- but nfi how annoying it would be to have a bigger difference. Ive seen on TV some women get surgery to correct it.

Tbh i wouldnt want much bigger, stuff getting the neck/shoulder/back pain that comes with it.

Bras are bad news. Cause all sorts of problems.

It's good sports bras or it's nothing. I can get you the science if you like.

Normal bras bring on sagging. Cause cancer. And eccentuate one bigger than the other.

Let the **** be free and phuq
the prudes.

and guys with decent willy's get similar issues with tight Jocks

153 pages into the second thread and you're all STILL in desperate need of romantic/sex/love advice from GG.sexe
More like ...you're no longer in desperate need of the bolded going by your custom title change :p

I've never been in need....well, that's a lie.....i'm insatiable, so I'm constantly in need. But you lot are clearly struggling.
On the contrary, I think people are actually having more luck these days :) . As far as this thread is concerned, no news is good news.

On the contrary, I think people are actually having more luck these days :) . As far as this thread is concerned, no news is good news.
One sexual encounter recently in the last 8-18+ months of starvation does not make it "having more luck" and putting smiles on people's faces. Well, it shouldn't, anyway. That's a horrible state of affairs to be content with. The longest I've ever gone without is maximum 8 hours (if I push it), and that's what everyone should be getting and aiming for really. All that love and sex in you all, just wilting away on the vine :( Or maybe I'm just a machine compared to humanity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back