Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: Sin City Swamprats vs Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of TV Shows, why is the Sweet FA Podcast a podcast and not a vidcast? I reckon some of the usual suspects would look dapper as all hell suited up and parked behind a bench in a discussion panel set.
I've worn a suit twice, at my wedding and then at my parents' wedding

Speaking of TV Shows, why is the Sweet FA Podcast a podcast and not a vidcast? I reckon some of the usual suspects would look dapper as all hell suited up and parked behind a bench in a discussion panel set.

I’m not sure what classification a show like that would have. Not fit for human viewing perhaps ??

Would be hard to interact with some posters afterwards....

I now have three clothing options available to me. Gym gear, work overalls, suit. Sadly suit is most common these days....

It doesn't matter, the podcast/vidcast participants will all end up in some big illuminati clan where they all move to 'improve' teams every few seasons.
It's happened before and the new podcast guru will use that example on his course of league domination.

I wore a suit a few times but not many. I'm too scrawny to pull it off (wearing a suit).

I’m not sure what classification a show like that would have. Not fit for human viewing perhaps ??

Would be hard to interact with some posters afterwards....
I read that as "Would be hard to intellect with some posters afterwards...." - go figure!

It doesn't matter, the podcast/vidcast participants will all end up in some big illuminati clan where they all move to 'improve' teams every few seasons.
It's happened before and the new podcast guru will use that example on his course of league domination.
How did that affect us at the Roys in its previous incarnations? Asking for lols.

No wonder they can't catch A
View attachment 620671
At first glance I thought that was a massive earring.

I can't wait until this mobile phone fad is over and everybody goes back to PCs where we all belong. Stupid ******* contraptions I've ever had the dismay of handling. Well, apart from Glad Wrap. That's even more infuriating.

I hope they discuss these issues on the podcast. Or better yet, they can demonstrate it on the vidcast.

Holy s**t it's game day tomorrow. It's been a pleasant thread so far. I've enjoyed it. Pretty busy, too damn busy if you ask me - but the content has been worthwhile, in the main. You rats are ok.

It reminds me of fast4tennis, bad concept. It's for people with short attention spans and do not appreciate the sport.
I'm off to get my half hat.

One more bird story, about our smart little budgie named Lucky. I taught him a neat trick at the start of the week - I said to him, "Where will the Rats finish in season 27?" Without blinking an eyelid (do budgies have eyelids?), he jumped onto his perch. Then I said to him, "Now my beautiful boy: where will the Roys finish?" Without hesitation, he jumped to the floor of the cage. As a reward, he's been getting extra bird seed this week :). ***

*** Story may or may not be true.........

One more bird story, about our smart little budgie named Lucky. I taught him a neat trick at the start of the week - I said to him, "Where will the Rats finish in season 27?" Without blinking an eyelid (do budgies have eyelids?), he jumped onto his perch. Then I said to him, "Now my beautiful boy: where will the Roys finish?" Without hesitation, he jumped to the floor of the cage. As a reward, he's been getting extra bird seed this week :). ***

*** Story may or may not be true.........
...and then you reminded him it's round one, and he went to bed?

Well this is no joke - Sri Lanka has just pulled off a Test miracle in South Africa. Chasing 304 to win, they lost their 9th wicket at 226. But the last pair have just hit the winning runs!!!

Well this is no joke - Sri Lanka has just pulled off a Test miracle in South Africa. Chasing 304 to win, they lost their 9th wicket at 226. But the last pair have just hit the winning runs!!!
Y u no BFFCL, phil?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did you guys become the Swampcats? Cats this, cats that, ...

Sometime in late-December or early-January when they recruited a Geelong fan.

I'm making my presence felt

...Holy s**t it's game day tomorrow. It's been a pleasant thread so far. I've enjoyed it. Pretty busy, too damn busy if you ask me - but the content has been worthwhile, in the main. You rats are ok.
It’s Game Day today Far Kern, and amazing what a change away from a stale old captain can do for the spirit of a thread.

I’m sure that, like yourself, we’re all happy to see the back of Ant Bear.

My bowling can best be described as right arm over the fence. But when I get a moment, I'll look at it.

He was caught in two minds facing the Bowling of philreich - he wasn’t sure whether to hit him for 4 or 6, and was dismissed in the deep, caught on the fence....

While I slept someone had shaved off one side of my whiskers and one of my eyebrows. Was that you AB? :oops:
No, I admit to pouring a can of beer down your shorts though.

He was caught in two minds facing the Bowling of philreich - he wasn’t sure whether to hit him for 4 or 6, and was dismissed in the deep, caught on the fence....
Well bowled by philreich - kept him to just 34 in that over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back