ATP ATP Tour - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the last few days has shown why Kyrgios frustrates people.

He's shown he's more than capable of being a top 10 player. If he can put in the hard work and try to maintain this going forward, rather than slackening off and checking out mentally then he'll gain a newfound respect from the public.

Don't think he carries himself well, but if he can let the tennis do the talking he'll earn more plaudits.

Millman loses his break and Isner wins the first set tie breaker comfortably. Can't see Johnny winning from here but you never know.
* you were lucky. Just checked the scores and he lost the 2nd set tie-break, and won the 3rd via tie-break. You would have been shitting!

Glad you won, enjoy your winnings. But for a certainty so you thought, you very nearly lost it all.

Use better self control. Good luck from here:cool:

**** you were lucky. Just checked the scores and he lost the 2nd set tie-break, and won the 3rd via tie-break. You would have been shitting!

Glad you won, enjoy your winnings. But for a certainty so you thought, you very nearly lost it all.

Use better self control. Good luck from here:cool:

Lol, I should have added the contents of both my betting accounts was less than $50. Would have gladly lost that if Millman had won, my favourite player.

Millman double faulted at a crucial time in the 3rd set tiebreaker!

Then it was Isner's time to serve, helping him close out the match.

I saw the first set and a half and then the last set tiebreaker, think I jinxed him :$

What was Millman cranky about do you know? He questioned the umpire a couple of times about something but I couldn't get the gist of it.

He did better than I expected. Those big serving players are a terrible match up for him as his serve is so easy to break. Felt sure Isner would just get two breaks and get it done.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw the first set and a half and then the last set tiebreaker, think I jinxed him :$

What was Millman cranky about do you know? He questioned the umpire a couple of times about something but I couldn't get the gist of it.

He did better than I expected. Those big serving players are a terrible match up for him as his serve is so easy to break. Felt sure Isner would just get two breaks and get it done.
Not sure what happened but at one stage both players were complaining about the tennis balls.

Crowd has been against him since he beat Nadal and called him out for being so slow, so why bother may as well just own it rather then win them over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back