Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ports new shootout football is going to bite them on the arse big time against the better teams, North got 16 goals past them, teams with a good ball movement and a strong forward line will tear them apart.

They’ll get good percentage wins against the scrubbers which should see them about 10th and in no mans land.

On the field? What for?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
He sort of got in his way. Came up to him when McGuinness had been knocked down. Then he tried to get back into the play and the trainer was inadvertently blocking him

Isn't there interchanges during a game?

Why can't messages be relayed via this medium as well as runners after goals?

Surely, players communicate with coaches whilst on the interchange.
I would imagine one of the reasons for our extended leadership group. Spread the word across the leaders, across the field, essentially having 7 (?) runners on the field

For AFC where the playbook is ingrained in the senior players, it will be a massive advantage.

For the Dogs where Bevo regularly throws the magnets in the air, hoping for miracle, or, Troy Pannell, this will be a big disadvantage.

Couldn't happen to a nicer campaigner.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't there interchanges during a game?

Why can't messages be relayed via this medium as well as runners after goals?

Surely, players communicate with coaches whilst on the interchange.

We coach from the sidelines as it is. On Friday night, I was there to hear a coach (or agent) screaming from the sidelines onto the field, telling Harto to "stay in front", when he was between two oppo players on the wing. For GWS, the ratbag Shaw yelled abuse, rather than instructions, to his players.

He sort of got in his way. Came up to him when McGuinness had been knocked down. Then he tried to get back into the play and the trainer was inadvertently blocking him
I've always wanted to watch that again. The way I remember it was McGuiness had the footy, the extremely overweight trainer got in his way and he punched/shoved the trainer out of the way.

It's beyond terrible though - it's potentially dangerous
What’s more the Waratahs are going to play there again a few days before the Swans first game. There is no way grass will dig deep roots which can cope with a scrum pack within a week.
I remember about 10 years ago a freshly laid playing surface being responsible for a couple of ACL and other leg injuries.

What’s more the Waratahs are going to play there again a few days before the Swans first game. There is no way grass will dig deep roots which can cope with a scrum pack within a week.
I remember about 10 years ago a freshly laid playing surface being responsible for a couple of ACL and other leg injuries.
I dont think it's been highlighted enough here. The Swans first game at the SCG is against us. We're first up on that deck. Not good. You can't use a sand base like they do at the SCG and the MCG and the like and expect it to hold up to that sort of abuse. It's no chance. Not thought through at all.

The only "American sport" that has timeouts is gridiron.

There are other sports that don't have timeouts, such as soccer, that still have plenty of coaching from the sideline.

I really don't see what the problem is.
“Ahem” Basketball.
I occasionally go to a taipans game when my kids bring home a free ticket from school.
I was amazed when the last 60 seconds of a game took 10 minutes to play. It was insane. Time out after time out.

“Ahem” Basketball.
I occasionally go to a taipans game when my kids bring home a free ticket from school.
I was amazed when the last 60 seconds of a game took 10 minutes to play. It was insane. Time out after time out.
Feenix doesn’t believe basketball is an American sport because other nations play it, despite the sport originating from the US and the NBA being the biggest basketball league in the world. Don’t try and make sense of it.

Feenix doesn’t believe basketball is an American sport because other nations play it, despite the sport originating from the US and the NBA being the biggest basketball league in the world. Don’t try and make sense of it.
Yeah crazy, kinda like saying soccer is an English sport... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back