Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Something for the village to remember.
I wanted to both select somebody engaged, and somebody likely targeted as N2 protection knowing full well there was a chance I was protecting an evil player. Wasn’t too fussed because if they were targeted it gets results.
However this player has been sort of cleared by the fake seer, keep in mind this same player is the one who posted the 3 seers results for all to see. Same player was also voted by Boncer day one after Boncer missed his kill. Also was the first to ask about the missed kills, then ‘jokingly’ said he was the SK, and jumps on every name thrown up.
Doesn’t necessarily have to be today but just let’s make sure Dero doesn’t get the free ticket from my protection and the fake seer result double, for remember it’s called fake seer for a reason and doesn’t really clear anything.

If we nail the SK and start knocking over mafia, I think your confidence that I am good will rise but what you are saying is spot on.

I’m a villager and will be happy to die if it means that a seer/ flog or yourself lives. I’m also less likely to be a target because I am not one of the above.

I think we really need to knock over the SK to clear me completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one is it?

You forgot your reason jmoo

For this game we WILL NOT be using the reason for voting rule.

am i the only one that reads the gosh darn rules?

without rules people- society will crumble.

Wellity wellity wellity....

As The Dude might say “New s**t has come to light” and because I am now “privee to this new s**t” I can safely declare that today we need to lynch Manangatang.

And for some reason my dumb phone won’t let me bold.

Wellity wellity wellity....

As The Dude might say “New s**t has come to light” and because I am now “privee to this new s**t” I can safely declare that today we need to lynch Manangatang.

And for some reason my dumb phone won’t let me bold.
Hoos approves your reference, man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back