Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

For this game we WILL NOT be using the reason for voting rule.

am i the only one that reads the gosh darn rules?

without rules people- society will crumble.
Apparently

Manangatang as it seems like he has been up to dodgy activities

DapperJong
Getting in early to avoid the bandwagon, huh?

I think we should stick with what we know and what we know is Smeg is the most likely evil. smeg head DapperJong
It sounds to me like OES might know a thing or two. Did we get manangatang's role wrong?

DapperJong

Manangatang as it seems like he has been up to dodgy activities

DapperJong
* man why do you do this to me? You couldn’t possibly look more evil than what you’ve just done here, meaning you’re probably a bloody harmless villager.

**** man why do you do this to me? You couldn’t possibly look more evil than what you’ve just done here, meaning you’re probably a bloody harmless villager.

Apparently

Getting in early to avoid the bandwagon, huh?

It sounds to me like OES might know a thing or two. Did we get manangatang's role wrong?

DapperJong

No, just pretty certain that Mang is evil.

No, just pretty certain that Mang is evil.

He's one I've been interested in. I've read back and his posting has definitely been good aligned like his standard good game, but can't shake a feeling he may be SK. Less likely than more likely imo hence no vote on him.

He's one I've been interested in. I've read back and his posting has definitely been good aligned like his standard good game, but can't shake a feeling he may be SK. Less likely than more likely imo hence no vote on him.
He has only been good aligned when we are dealing with wolves, much like yourself.

If Mang comes up SK, there is a chance that you will come up wolf.

I’m not saying you are wolf but I haven’t seen anything from you regarding Smeg or any other potential wolves...

He has only been good aligned when we are dealing with wolves, much like yourself.

If Mang comes up SK, there is a chance that you will come up wolf.

I’m not saying you are wolf but I haven’t seen anything from you regarding Smeg or any other potential wolves...

Well I'm a pleb vanilla townie so waste your time on me if you'd like, but your last comment is completely false given I've voted him very early in the piece today when there was no pressure to do so.

Well I'm a pleb vanilla townie so waste your time on me if you'd like, but your last comment is completely false given I've voted him very early in the piece today when there was no pressure to do so.
Voted for him when it was obvious that he was a wolf and had been outed...

Not false at all Nunez, which is why I am keen to hear more from you.

Is there anyone else you suspect might be in the mix?

I have a very very strong feeling in my bones that our esteemed friend DERO is not who he has implied he is.

Feel free to vote for me - by all means - but I invite you all to think critically about DERO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voted for him when it was obvious that he was a wolf and had been outed...

Not false at all Nunez, which is why I am keen to hear more from you.

Is there anyone else you suspect might be in the mix?

ND is a woof woof imo

I have a very very strong feeling in my bones that our esteemed friend DERO is not who he has implied he is.

Feel free to vote for me - by all means - but I invite you all to think critically about DERO.
I think you were just seered as evil according to the flogs.

Hello all, sorry I'm late. Bloody kids sport.

You'll never guess what happened last night.

The flogs guessed me right. I am the seer.

And I have news. My seer worked last night.

Manangatang is the Godfather.

DapperJong

I think you were just seered as evil according to the flogs.
Yes and that’s not really the point of my comment is it?

I’m always interested in how people respond to being put in the spotlight, and your response right there is a very nice tell for everyone who’s paying attention.

Yes and that’s not really the point of my comment is it?

I’m always interested in how people respond to being put in the spotlight, and your response right there is a very nice tell for everyone who’s paying attention.

Lol. Ok. People have been saying that about me the whole game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back