Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$US100k of Facebook ads, which were both pro Dem and pro Trump. But eh, believe the BS and believe everything from beltway media. I was for Bernie and Michael Bloomberg. But above all, for truth and #truthinmedia
Do you think any funding and thought went into the $100k worth of ads?... Were the specifically targeted, and were the targets specifically chosen?

Or do you actually think it was just a random toss of cash, for random advertising?...

#I'm4truth-in-media #Unless-it-goes-against-my-beliefs
Facebook is media. And millions were spent so that the $100k was as effective as possible.

Do you think any funding and thought went into the $100k worth of ads?... Were the specifically targeted, and were the targets specifically chosen?

Or do you actually think it was just a random toss of cash, for random advertising?...

#I'm4truth-in-media #Unless-it-goes-against-my-beliefs
Facebook is media. And millions were spent so that the $100k was as effective as possible.
Read Assange

targeted Facebook indiduals were those from either side who were most likely to click <like> on the ads so the Russian nee Soviet fsb FSB techie office could sweep the up to be of future use to the Russian troll farm. So controversy, conspiracy, emotive content ads: "lock her up! lock her up!" then #Countituents_to_have_HRC_charged_with_conspiracy(group)

Read Assange

targeted Facebook indiduals were those from either side who were most likely to click <like> on the ads so the Russian nee Soviet fsb FSB techie office could sweep the up to be of future use to the Russian troll farm. So controversy, conspiracy, emotive content ads: "lock her up! lock her up!" then #Countituents_to_have_HRC_charged_with_conspiracy(group)
So, it was more than just '$100k worth of ads'?

CM86.
That was from another thread in response to someone else. Are you going to continue replying to post from another thread and bring them in other threads for a CM86 gotcha moments.

And I've said all along their was nothing there to start with long before Barr come onto the scene.

Meanwhile you are still debating the impact of 100k worth of facebook ads oh my.

That was from another thread in response to someone else. Are you going to continue replying to post from another thread and bring them in other threads for a CM86 gotcha moments.

And I've said all along their was nothing there to start with long before Barr come onto the scene.

Meanwhile you are still debating the impact of 100k worth of facebook ads oh my.
Are you saying it wasn't in relation to the Muller investigation?

That seems strange.

What about your picture spam in the MEMES thread vindicating Trump, based on the Barr response to the Muller investigation? Is that not support?

Why can't I refer to your posts from other threads about the same matter?

no, they swept up details for future utility, one assumes. just got infracted for calling rats of Tobruk a very intelligent political c.a.m.p.a.i.g.n.e.r like Karl rove or Carl rove like Kim Beazley called him Jay leno
So all that was spent, was a random $100k allotment of funds for facebook ads.

That's how advertising works.
MadMen is pure science fiction.

1553938555319.png

The above also has nothing to do with supporting perceived results of the Muller investigation...

no, they swept up details for future utility, one assumes. just got infracted for calling rats of Tobruk a very intelligent political c.a.m.p.a.i.g.n.e.r like Karl rove or Carl rove like Kim Beazley called him Jay leno
You got an infraction for avoiding the swear filter and calling someone a campaigner?

How many points did you lose?
Why can't you use abrasive terms on SRP?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying it wasn't in relation to the Muller investigation?

That seems strange.

What about your picture spam in the MEMES thread vindicating Trump, based on the Barr response to the Muller investigation? Is that not support?

Why can't I refer to your posts from other threads about the same matter?
Haha you goose Barr finding Trump innocent to something most of us new 18 months ago does not mean my opinion of Meuller Investigation has changed.

Memes> that's me mocking Never Trumpers should I put a *hurt feelings alert before so we don't have this misunderstanding.

Haha you goose Barr finding Trump innocent to something most of us new 18 months ago does not mean my opinion of Meuller Investigation has changed.

Memes> that's me mocking Never Trumpers should I put a *hurt feelings alert before so we don't have this misunderstanding.
So your pic spam about the perceived results of the Muller investigation... has nothing to do with the Muller investigation?

You believe the Muller investigation is still fake news?

Honestly... Do you disagree with the results?

So your pic spam about the perceived results of the Muller investigation... has nothing to do with the Muller investigation?

You believe the Muller investigation is still fake news?

Honestly... Do you disagree with the results?
Adam Shiff....... give it up it's over.

schiff-creek-dt-600.jpg

Last edited:
So all that was spent, was a random $100k allotment of funds for facebook ads.

That's how advertising works.
MadMen is pure science fiction.

View attachment 644901

The above also has nothing to do with supporting perceived results of the Muller investigation...
You're to far gone my friend stop clutching at straws.

You've lost the game by ten goals and still think an umpiring decision was the difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back