Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Western Bulldogs > 30 pts

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If I were a Hawks supporter, I would be livid about a couple of those frees in the last quarter---even if they were there according to the letter of the law, they were just weird.

As a Dogs supporter… that last quarter was a lot of fun.

Worried about the second half, not gonna lie. Umps will want to even the free kick count up and I hope we haven't spent all our chips early.
Nothing to worry about here, umps kept their form for the entire match.

If I were a Hawks supporter, I would be livid about a couple of those frees in the last quarter---even if they were there according to the letter of the law, they were just weird.

As a Dogs supporter… that last quarter was a lot of fun.
Probably sums it up. We lost but im not worried we played well and dont have any form issues.

Burgoyne and Shiels could change my tune slightly but with Wingard due to come back we might be abke to replace one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loss of Burgoyne and that other guy hurt Hawks rotations clearly
That was the biggest loss, O'Meara was spent and we missed just a pinch of late game Class which is Burgoyne, Shiels is a huge runner for us as well and we went to water

The free kick against Sicily when scores were level was one of the worst I've ever seen..and I'm a tigers supporter, we're used to going -10 each game! AFL talks about state of the game and 666 but you have absolute bullshit like that effectively deciding a match. Commiserations Hawks supporters, that was a farce. Hope Clarko rips the shit out of the umps in the presser

30 disposals 6 tackles a goal and 23 pressure acts, Our best today

Did you even watch, Troll?
53% disposal efficiency. Never have I seen a player bomb it nowhere from a clearance so frequently.

Yep, that'll be a yikes from me.

Back