News 2019 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo board moaning big time that Leigh Fisher is one of the umps, and Ross delisted him...yada, yada, yada...not sure he’s ever done us any favours.
No umpires do us favours. Don’t know what they’re complaining about. Have they seen our free kick differentials the last few years? Not to forget this season so far.

No umpires do us favours. Don’t know what they’re complaining about. Have they seen our free kick differentials the last few years? Not to forget this season so far.

I’m sure we won the count once....I think it was, oh I’m not certain, but maybe round 10, 2009 season...

Lethers should have raised it in the media this week.

I’m sure. Just not sure what effect it has. We will be dealing with the ‘noise of affirmation’ this week. Need to keep them quiet. Be good if we get a jump on them and kick straight.

He'll do it when it matters I reckon. He knows how the AFL works.

Speaking of Lethers, I'm kinda hanging out to see some kind of sign that he's 'all in' on the Saints. I want to know he's fully invested in us, not just keeping his head above water until something better comes along.
I want to go all in, but I'm not convinced.

Speaking of Lethers, I'm kinda hanging out to see some kind of sign that he's 'all in' on the Saints. I want to know he's fully invested in us, not just keeping his head above water until something better comes along.

As long as he’s “all in” while he’s actually at the club, I’m ok with that.
He seems to have achieved a fair amount in his time so far. If he leaves us in a better place than he found us in a couple of years, so be it.

When do you think would be more appropriate than this week to win away and start seaspn 3 zip?

Surely good timing for memberships

Jacko didn't give the best answer about staying at the Sainters though
If he wants to leave on his terms, he'll need to show a bit more than what he has already. I'm not overly concerned with Billings. I want him to stay, but he hasn't been the superstar people think he could have been.

Glad we took him over Hartung, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo board moaning big time that Leigh Fisher is one of the umps, and Ross delisted him...yada, yada, yada...not sure he’s ever done us any favours.
LOL. He retired about 10 years ago now. Amazing some of the conclusions people draw.

Gilbert McAdam on AFL Game Day what a star. I love the guy met him years ago up in the NT and talked about the Saints who he still loves. Is a genuinely great guy!
He is. I remember him signing my Saints jumper when he played for us in the early 90's and sat with me and my parents having a chat after a clinic the club ran at Moorabbin. I loved him as a player.

LOL. He retired about 10 years ago now. Amazing some of the conclusions people draw.

this is true, having said that i just happened to be coming into the ground at the same time as him. i'm pretty sure it was him, i could be wrong, his back was turned to me, but he was wearing a saints polo and it looked very much like him. he was wearing the old tri colour one, probably from his playing days. anyways i could tell it was a saints polo, as i could clearly make out Richo's signature on it. couldn't read the message above the signature though!

i yelled out "go get em fish, * the purple ferals"

he didn't turn around but he gave me the thumbs up!

i feel we are in safe hands!

this is true, having said that i just happened to be coming into the ground at the same time as him. i'm pretty sure it was him, i could be wrong, his back was turned to me, but he was wearing a saints polo and it looked very much like him. he was wearing the old tri colour one, probably from his playing days. anyways i could tell it was a saints polo, as i could clearly make out Richo's signature on it. couldn't read the message above the signature though!

i yelled out "go get em fish, **** the purple ferals"

he didn't turn around but he gave me the thumbs up!

i feel we are in safe hands!

You got me, I’ll admit it ...

Wearing a Saints polo on the way to umpiring a Saints game, hmmm...
(wouldn’t those Docker’s fans just love it?)

Just my opinion but i don't think he will make it back
It’s a ******* tragedy a young man of his potential and character going through something like this before he has shown us what he is capable of. Unfortunately I agree, Koby Stephens is a constant and recent reminder of just how serious and unforgiving concussions can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back