Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ, ppl STILL believing Cox hit Grimes with a RAISED ELBOW/FOREARM....?

....is the Earth still flat ?

FISNQ2Q.gif
Hit him in the head. Intential off the ball. Potential to cause injury but let's get him off

Who cares about him now. We’ll deal with him at G where he will have no place to hide. Till then we need to get some wins on the board and Dusty up and about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I sound like Nafan ?

Piss off back to your own board.

Dusty was going back into position, the gws player decides to step in his way to harrass. Dusty 100% means to elbow him in the shoulder, hits the shoulder but the GWS player if you actually watch the vision drops his knees and the blow rides up. It was low impact and intentional so Dusty deserved a week for it. What makes me laugh is minnows in the afl and like you just are hanging to crucify the bloke and literarly make s**t up like he coldly coward punched him. The afl made up rules on the fly, rules they have not applied to anyone before.

Here is the thing, cox saw grimes, intentionally stepped into grimes line and braced with an elbow raised, actually dropped grimes to the ground, the blow was more severe then dusty but cox gets off because the medical was fine....what happened to the "potential" to cause injury ?

Double standards muppet
Didn't he have concussion like symptoms and not return to the ground?

It's become pretty clear his motivation levels are high and he isn't injured he is just being completely scragged and nullifiedoff the ball illegally.

I say play him purely out of the goal square while Jack is out to get something different from him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's become pretty clear his motivation levels are high and he isn't injured he is just being completely scragged and nullifiedoff the ball illegally.

I say play him purely out of the goal square while Jack is out to get something different from him
Good idea. Playing him in the goal square will also make the frees for more obvious so hopefully he actually gets them paid to him for a change...

Or bear with me here, the other blokes on the team actually do something get stuck into the tagger, bump him, hit him do anything to give dusty even a few metres of source.

He isn’t injured he wants to win and winning meaning another premiership. He didn’t train extra hard pre season to be lazy as some fans have indicated.

He’s been tagged for the past 3 matches. If he can break this then watch him burst after this week break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back