No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can do anything these days...even rebuilt the Dresden Cathederal from rubble...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-today/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b118a4ccc474
Yeah they reckon they've got drawings and enough photos to rebuild Notre Damme. It's not really going to be the same though is it? Those timbers in the roof structure they reckon were 200 year old trees when it was built and they were put in there over 800 years ago. That would be good old seasoned hardwood. Go good in my fire.

Yeah they reckon they've got drawings and enough photos to rebuild Notre Damme. It's not really going to be the same though is it? Those timbers in the roof structure they reckon were 200 year old trees when it was built and they were put in there over 800 years ago. That would be good old seasoned hardwood. Go good in my fire.
Yeah but what does it really mean...It's not really going to be the same though is it...the french will rebuild it, even with modern improvements, it will look the same...it gives the same photos...tourists can still walk in it and the french and the world will have their Cathederal...
And if the bloody thing lasts for another 800 years without damage, future visitors will prolly marvel over our antiquated repairs as we do now over the medieval construction of the wooden roof...swings and roundabouts...
Bloody thing has even more character now!

They said the fire brigade chaplain, Fournier, who had rescued relics, was on the scene of the Bataclan massacre.
He had served time in Afghanistan and survived an ambush in which 10 soldiers were killed.

They said the fire brigade chaplain, Fournier, who had rescued relics, was on the scene of the Bataclan massacre.
He had served time in Afghanistan and survived an ambush in which 10 soldiers were killed.
More added character to the Cathederal...

It is ironic.
They had been calling for years for modest donations to help renovate the Church.
Now, with the fire, some of the world's richest tycoons will donate.
It will be interesting to see if Bill and Melinda Gates donate.
I read somewhere there is already over a billion dollars committed.
They can do anything these days...even rebuilt the Dresden Cathederal from rubble...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-today/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b118a4ccc474
Might set light to my garden shed.

It is ironic.
They had been calling for years for modest donations to help renovate the Church.
Now, with the fire, some of the world's richest tycoons will donate.
It will be interesting to see if Bill and Melinda Gates donate.
It's become the play toy of the rich now...they will end up with the best seats in the house for perpetuity because of their donation$...

ok, i know this is controversial and i should be wearing a tin foil hat but.......
i don't reckon ristevski killed his wife,
i think the daughter did it and he covered for her
i've had the hunch for a while
the short sentence seems to add up as well if it's true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, i know this is controversial and i should be wearing a tin foil hat but.......
i don't reckon ristevski killed his wife,
i think the daughter did it and he covered for her
i've had the hunch for a while
the short sentence seems to add up as well if it's true
Her indoors has the same theory.

FMD Boris Ristevski will be out in 5 years for killing his wife , but yet a bloke got 7 years a few years ago for insider trading . Justice system is well ****ed up .

Lol it’s bewildering how people could vote LNP after the last 6 years performance , they’ve had more rorts than a hooker has clients on a Saturday night just in the past 6 months .
It's bewildering how people think it's only one side.

I never insisted it doesent happen on the other side , I’m talking about the current govt whom holds power right now , I would say exactly the same if the rolls were reversed .
Labor has been done for scandals as well over the last 6 years so why wouldn't you vote for the LNP? All governments are corrupt. You've got to wade through that s**t to find the things that matter to the people.

Labor has been done for scandals as well over the last 6 years so why wouldn't you vote for the LNP? All governments are corrupt. You've got to wade through that s**t to find the things that matter to the people.

Because I think the current LNP govt lead by Scomo are a basket case .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back