Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah man climate change is just really bumming me out recently
A cloomer.

Edmund hunt you know your job, punch Trelolol (aka dead dude) square in the neck, preferably now so we don't have to listen to a week of his dribble

Carson Dial in honour of your great recent form, chuck a tinnie at the faux captain T-jay-hasta. Flog is posting like a swamprat

Furies are staying the Furies. We like our thing, and couldn't be ****** changing even if we didn't

What I've seen of your captain has been far from the usual Furies.

Edmund hunt you know your job, punch Trelolol (aka dead dude) square in the neck, preferably now so we don't have to listen to a week of his dribble

Carson Dial in honour of your great recent form, chuck a tinnie at the faux captain T-jay-hasta. Flog is posting like a swamprat
I'll do it during a marking contest in the game so it looks like i was he was a casualty of the contest.

I'll do it during a marking contest in the game so it looks like i was he was a casualty of the contest.

s**t, this is a head scratcher

Tigerturbulance is disguising our onfield violence even possible? It gives me a headache just thinking about it

What I've seen of your captain has been far from the usual Furies.

Yeah, and he got stood down for a week because of that. Flog is on probation. People don't know that though because the Furies don't air our dirty laundry in public

Yeah, and he got stood down for a week because of that. Flog is on probation. People don't know that though because the Furies don't air our dirty laundry in public

That's boring.

That's boring.

Not the way the Furies do probation. He still had to play but in Sterge gimp chair and wearing a ball gag.

He actually did some of his best posting after that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t, this is a head scratcher

Tigerturbulance is disguising our onfield violence even possible? It gives me a headache just thinking about it
no embrace the violence on field, when I give away frees I know I'm doing my job stomping on short people. When the white maggots give me a free I feel dirty and some how less of a qooty player.

Agree, but that's because you're a work in progress. This league is seriously ******

Royals trying to become the new Roy's
Bombers trying to become the new WONDERS
Bears trying to become the new bombers

FFS all you wanna be Flogs are pissing me off. If the Sim drags me off the bench I will fair Dinkum punch that douche in the neck

Ok, sure.

I have to say my overarching impression thus far is the Furies are keen to see the SFA world metamorphose into some form of nihilistic, entropy bound sporting endeavour - which could be fun I guess, I could dig it.

Recruitment might be tough though - nihilism is a hard sell to the young people.

Can I throw one at Cadaver instead?
U5-yZoCvcS6OYVjczbzhxHZAw7o1QgUlKFZrMcZQlXg6Sb5vPhVvJcLG3R5FBW2h96wHjUp86m5FNzEIBrSGPYfNiXpFFPAXQ5dB9RaYFhBsWw=w350-h263-nc

Ok, sure.

I have to say my overarching impression thus far is the Furies are keen to see the SFA world metamorphose into some form of nihilistic, entropy bound sporting endeavour - which could be fun I guess, I could dig it.

Recruitment might be tough though - nihilism is a hard sell to the young people.
agree with all that but the sporting bit

Ok, sure.

That’s easy for you to say.

Ok, sure.

* off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back