Preview RD7 Carlton v North Melbourne Sunday 5th May 1.10PM @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hope Charlie and Willo get through tomorrows game unscathed, i am sceptical about our injury management so far this season and would have liked Willo to have spent another week in the 2nds.

Our outs are a big issue and North have a much older and experienced side, i think we will go close tomorrow but a narrow loss won't surprise me and is not something that will change my opinion of where we are at.

I really hope to see:

Cuningham show some of his pre season form and build on his return game from last week.
Harry to maintain his form.
Charlie to play well.
A good showing from Stocker.

And

A blues win.

Crow fans are looking at it the same way

Personally if Swans and Demons get on a run, they will push straight past the Crows forcing them further out of the 8

Our destiny is in our own hands

Demons i can see getting on a run...they were prelim finalist last year. Their fitness slowly improving.

Swans nah, i reckon they'll be in the bottom 3.

Both Melbourne and Bulldogs with unexpected wins is a bit unfortunate for us. With Collingwood and GWS after North we don't want to get left behind at the bottom of the ladder.

I agree. We need to come to play tomorrow. We can't just turn up expecting to win because North aren't in form.

They've smashed us in 3 out of the last 4 outings, and when I say smashed, I mean completely obliterated.

The game will be won or lost in the middle. Simple as that.

Hard game to predict...can easily go either way.

The loss of Kreuzer will really hurt in the middle...no surprise we've been really good in that area and clearances in the Dogs and Hawks games.
Goldy is not the ruckman he once was, but is still a good player who could hurt us.

On paper North are pretty strong in the middle...Goldy, Cunnington, Higgins, Anderson & Polec in particular could cause some problems.

Demons i can see getting on a run...they were prelim finalist last year. Their fitness slowly improving.

Swans nah, i reckon they'll be in the bottom 3.

Both Melbourne and Bulldogs with unexpected wins is a bit unfortunate for us. With Collingwood and GWS after North we don't want to get left behind at the bottom of the ladder.

We won't get left behind, GC, Saints will also start to fade

More teams winning, that are currently below the Crows the better, including us

If we got over the line against the Suns and Hawks, people's assessment would be considerably different.

Unlike most, I believe we will finish stronger in the 2nd half of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The loss of Kreuzer will really hurt in the middle...no surprise we've been really good in that area and clearances in the Dogs and Hawks games.
Goldy is not the ruckman he once was, but is still a good player who could hurt us.

On paper North are pretty strong in the middle...Goldy, Cunnington, Higgins, Anderson & Polec in particular could cause some problems.

Only Higgins really worries me from that group. Cripps won't cop a heavy tag this week and should be able neutralise Cunnington's influence. Back our mids to outperform Anderson. Polec can't be allowed to break the lines, LOB?

I'm just concerned our lack of mature bodies will lead to us losing too many contests in space. We really should be cutting North up with our skills and speed. Williamson is a huge in; he doesn't know how to play slow, the other players have no choice but to adhere to his pace coming out of defence, lol.

Can't wait.

As long as we're competitive, I don't mind what the result is.

I want us to be in the game with 5 minutes to go. That's it. Don't care what happens from there. Just be in the game.

We won't get left behind, GC, Saints will also start to fade

More teams winning, that are currently below the Crows the better, including us

If we got over the line against the Suns and Hawks, people's assessment would be considerably different.

Unlike most, I believe we will finish stronger in the 2nd half of the season

if your aunty had whiskers...

Only Higgins really worries me from that group. Cripps won't cop a heavy tag this week and should be able neutralise Cunnington's influence. Back our mids to outperform Anderson. Polec can't be allowed to break the lines, LOB?

I'm just concerned our lack of mature bodies will lead to us losing too many contests in space. We really should be cutting North up with our skills and speed. Williamson is a huge in; he doesn't know how to play slow, the other players have no choice but to adhere to his pace coming out of defence, lol.

Can't wait.
Is that North team one of the slowest teams you've seen on paper? Or is it just me.

Is that North team one of the slowest teams you've seen on paper? Or is it just me.

They definitely look slow on paper. Omitting Hall doesn't appear to be the best move on their part, but clearly they know something we don't.

If the game is congested and slow, North win. We need free flowing ball movement to get them on the outside. Much like the first half against Hawthorn.

If there's a game we need Murphy to step up, it's this one. He's been serviceable this season, but he needs to find another gear if we've got any chance of winning this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back