Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any other options?

It depends on what your team needs more fwd or mid.

I dont like young named with Long fight fight fight :moustache:.
I was reluctant to go early on any rookies this week. Things are dry and if you pick a dead cow it’s really gonna hurt the cash generation. Look at Rowbottom, he stitched a few up that went early last week.

I was reluctant to go early on any rookies this week. Things are dry and if you pick a dead cow it’s really gonna hurt the cash generation. Look at Rowbottom, he stitched a few up that went early last week.

I prob going to grab Stocker last 2 weeks got abit of the ball just clagered it abit.
Young or someone next week.

Need a forward to avoid a donut
Boak or Mundy?
By end of season whatever one I pick will be my m8 as I already have 6 forwards.

Or should I grab young and trade better next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too many players out can field a very average side and have warm bodies on field.
Players like Answeth, Petch, Larkey, Gus, Lockhart etc - would be in my onfield line up.

Glad for the good start with Grundy and seagull...

Still tossing up on who to bring in this week; concerned about Young, looks okay but only his 2nd game.
I want to bring him in to free up cash but why can't I press the confirm trades button?

I guess it's that I've been a bit wasteful and trigger happy with only 17 trades and 15 if I make 2 trades this week.
I could always try and hold good early score and hope other premo players can score to get an okay score.
Sorry for the rant can't sleep don't want to make a bad decision.........

Too many players out can field a very average side and have warm bodies on field.
Players like Answeth, Petch, Larkey, Gus, Lockhart etc - would be in my onfield line up.

Glad for the good start with Grundy and seagull...

Still tossing up on who to bring in this week; concerned about Young, looks okay but only his 2nd game.
I want to bring him in to free up cash but why can't I press the confirm trades button?

I guess it's that I've been a bit wasteful and trigger happy with only 17 trades and 15 if I make 2 trades this week.
I could always try and hold good early score and hope other premo players can score to get an okay score.
Sorry for the rant can't sleep don't want to make a bad decision.........

Post team mate.

Nothing like a 2AM rant , trade or whatever.

Moore has travelled with the team as emergency. Some talk that Lewis might not get up after his concussion, and we could go small given showers are forecast for Launceston.

I'm holding Moore. Think he will get moore games yet.

You holding Hanley Tox? I have both Hanley and Williams. Would like to hold both, but don't want to field Answerth either. Waiting for final teams tonight and will then make a call, but can trade Constable and move Answerth to the mid bench hopefully.

Yep held Hanley

Hopefully he'll be back next week

They didn't go early though. Rowbottom was on the bubble and named for a 3rd game. Had midfield NEAFL form too. Unfortunately not suited to a defensive forward gig at Snr level.

Yep held Hanley

Listening to a recent interview with Dew I'm not sure he will be.
Sorry can't remember where I heard it.
Is TBC on the club website - others at TEST etc..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep held Hanley

More clarity the club physiotherapist in a video said
"Hanley gradually improving day by day following his surgery last week. We will continue to work with him over the coming weeks to get him back to doing everything and back into training"

Does sound like he will be back in the seniors next week.

I am a stupid non Grundy owner and am flamin' lucky that I just happen to be sitting 4th in my cash league (only person in the league that doesn't own him)... Don't ask me how I've managed that without having him.

To top it off, I have Stef Martin instead :poo:

Last edited:
Saints lads, what is Marsh’s job security for the short to medium term?

Scoring wise he doesn’t appear to be in Noah Balta’s league, but really, if he could play through the byes he may earn me $150-$200k perhaps.

Considering going Constable to Marsh (via Answerth) and Drew (if he isn’t a late in) to Boak. This would put Marsh on field this week, but get Answerth off field.

Need a forward to avoid a donut
Boak or Mundy?
By end of season whatever one I pick will be my m8 as I already have 6 forwards.

Or should I grab young and trade better next week.

i'd take Mundy then cause you're going to have a tough time getting Boak to M8

Should have said effectively my M8, all my forwards are m/f and I didn’t really want to have one in the mids...

IMG_4981.JPG
IMG_4982.JPG

Assistance appreciated!!

Duurs —> Macrae / Yeo
Stack —> Jelly
Duurs —> Whitfield
Walsh —> Neale
Walsh --> Zorko + Hore —> Whitfield
Zilliams—> Whiffed + 240k spare

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status